Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies! Please drop by the Goals and Responsibility group and post your goals/make comments so we can/will remain motivated to accomplish our goals. We can cheer each other on!!! See you there!

Cheerleaders, motivators and encouragers, we want to hear from you!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 03-14-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Friday evening. We just finished dinner. We had fish tacos and fresh asparagus.
    I din't know this morning if I was even going to make it down here. I was driving along my country road at 60 mph, yeah I was speeding so report me. I enjoying the morning just as dawn was breaking. when what should appear in the corner of my eye. A DEER! And 2 little ones! They were on the other side of the road. I stood on my breaks. I mean I probably left half of my tread on the pavement. I didn't stop in time. I hit her. THUMP! I finally stopped, and moved to the shoulder. She was gone. Her babies ran behind me. I got out to look at my car. I was breathless. I was hysterical. I had no damage! None. Not a scratch. Praise God! I called the BF she told me to breath. I sometimes to forget to breath when I get scared. The she told that I didn't need a cigarette. What does she know? I didn't have one. I made it to the city with out any other mishaps.
    Today we went to the farm where she gets her milk and etc, then a thrift store, then Whole Foods, Teavanna, Aldi Foods, then home to cook dinner,.
    Nite all I am going to bed. More tomorrow of Trudy's Excellent Trip to the City.

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to mow some of my lawn this weekend. My exercise and then some. I will be sweaty, dirty, sneezing and my blood pressure and heart rate will go up. Oh joy oh bliss. At least I can still do it. Yeah!
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

4. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI!! It S Saturday!!! I am not at work!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, good morning, good morning Dear Ladies! It is a beautiful day. I am appreciating each moment by being in the moment as I think, type and eat my banana and drink my coffee.

***Please stop by and post your weekly goals in the Goals and Responsibility group. Add comments too! See you there!:-)***

Glad you have the day off Larisa!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Sunday. Having a great time in the city. I am run ragged though. Today I am staying in and doing some crocheting. There is snow on the way so I might have to stay an extra day or 2. Oh what a shame.
    We are being Irish tomorrow. Corned beef dinner, Irish soda bread, and something else Irish I forget what that BF is making. She is making the soda bread.
    Yesterday I ran around my safe zone ( a 6 mile radius) alone while BF stayed home and...pressure canned 16 quarts of beef stock, 12 quarts chicken stock, and 12 quarts of vegetable stock. She also did lesson plans for a class she is teaching about Lewis and Clark. I went to bed finally and she was still up, I don't know how she does it. Today she will can garbanzo beans to be made into hummus later on.
    She is wonder woman.
    I'm off in search of food now. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is windy here today and in the 80's. I am now crocheting canisters. I have one almost done. Someday I will have my hubby take pictures. Take care ladies.
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

9. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, sure glad to hear you're having a great vacation with your BF.
    Christine, your crochet project sounds lovely. Enjoy!

My younger daughter and I attended church and were blessed by being there. Sermon topic "Finish the Work" Luke 14:22-31.

I am renewed each time The Word of God is preached.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I need my morning coffee. Liquid is running out my ear at night... Why??
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, could the liquid be an abscess that broke in your ear? I'm just thinking different things. I hope you are okay. How is the fighting in your area? Have been following the events on tv and thinking about you. Hope all is well.

Roe