Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate youall are having a gloomy day----it is 80here in georgia. But the allergies ars high-----sniffle sniffle----bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Really nice day out here in Orlando. Sunny and 80. I've been doing laundry. Looking at the front yard which needs raking. Live Oak trees do love to shed their leaves. My back yard needs mowing. Some days it seems to be never ending. But I don't mind. It always gets done eventually. I had a stroke about 6 months ago due to high blood sugar and high blood pressure. I am fine now. But I am very aware of my limitations. Medications and my husbands help have worked so far. I love to crochet because it calms me. Keeps my fingers from getting stiff. I am looking for my next project. Not sure, but maybe some thread crochet of some kind. Have a great day everyone
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ! My ear is closed and bothers me.. I do not hear too... shame
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    We had 70 degrees here a beautiful day but romorrow the high is only going to be 36. We are paying for the beautiful temp today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! I just got my coffee and happy LOL
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning. Larisa I am with you. I am not happy until I have my coffee. I can talk, and I am not crabby, but I am not fully functional until I ave coffee in my body.
    It snowed a bit last night. Not much, just a dusting. Last year I went to the city in March, and drove down in a blizzard. I had to stay 2 days longer because of road conditions. The way this year has been that might happen again. Oh well! What a shame. LOL.
    I am about 1/2 way packed. Just have to get my ditty bag in order, and decide which crochet project to take along. I try to take a no brainer when I go somewhere so if I am interrupted (with shopping) it is easy to pick up again. My BF's daughter has asked that a make her a hat while I am there, and BF jas asked if I will make a set of dolls for her grand daughter. They are characters from a movie...Ice maybe?
    I am off to do laundry and what not.
    Have a good day everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well hello Everyone
    Haven't been around in a while. Nice to read all the posts and try to catch up with everyone. I was seeing that some had some very nice weather yesterday. We did too, 48 degrees and sunny! But as I sit here typing away...dance school is cancelled for today and I have a day off with a pending snow storm. Schools are being dismissed at 12:00 and we are expecting substantial snow for later tonight into tomorrow. So I may have another day off tomorrow....That's ok I have a crochet project to work on for a baby shower on April 5!
    Looking forward to catching up with you all...
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa, Hope your ear is feeling better. I too have to have coffee in the morning, usually I make a four cup percolator pot. Still following the events there, are you doing okay otherwise??

And today is a rainy day right now, may have a dusting of snow overnight but if the temps drop as they are supposed to, will be icy and slippery tomorrow morning. I am retired so I don't have to deal with it anymore, Yeah!!!

And Teri, stay safe. I am down on Long Island and while we have had our share of snow, not sure if we had as much as you may have gotten.

Will be doing some crocheting, working on my exchange squares, had some house problems (plumbing) and that set me back a few days and a bunch of money too.

Everyone take care, see ya later.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there!!! How are you? I am at the same state! And waiting for Saturday to heat ear
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe...didn't turn out to be as bad as they were saying...original forecast said 12-14 inches of snow...it turned out to be mostly rain and we only got about 3 inches. But I understand it is very icey out. The schools have 2 hour delayed opening...so I guess I have work today! It the schools are open .....dance school is open too. I was looking forward to being lazy just one more day LOL
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com