Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Roe. How have you been this week-end? Government do not give money. Zoo asked people to give something because of animals etc are starving. I was at Zoo too. People brought carots and wheat? apples? cabbage etc. Me and Peter gave some money.
    Today city bosses try to get all men from 18 to 40-50 to military. It s scarey I do not know what to say
    My friend from Florida is against Russians like me!!! I wonder. She never was here and why does she judge? I trusted her and I thought she trusted me Oh well Have a good day Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! Coffee in hand I am looking out the window at the sleet and snow. A cold gloomy day. I am tired today. Exhausted really. A god day to stay in and crochet.
    I was with my son last evening at his new house. We did his birthday, ate pizza, and had a really good beer. He is a bit of a beer snob. He has a lot of knowledge about beer, and how it's made, and what makes different beers taste the way they do. Like me, he prefers a dark bitter beer. M-M-M good.
    Have a good day everyone.
    Larisa ...is it possible for you to go to a doctor? I am worried that your ear drum may have ruptured because of your ear infection. It sounds to me like you need an antibiotic.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, Enjoy...Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies! I hope you have a wonderful day!(((Hugs)))

I've posted my goals in Goals and Responsibility group and now I will forge ahead with joy to accomplish them. First on my list is to redecorate the family room. Spring is just days away!!!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, good morning, good morning to you! It's a beautiful day and I feel so motivated to meet my set goals today. I went to bed before midnite which is quite unusual, but it was rest that I truly needed. Glad I listened to my body! Hope you have a wonderful day also!:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    hello! It s me again. I have finished another doily. I recharted it from big pattern. I am not sure it s nice... aHave a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It feels good to finish a big project doesn't it Larisa?
    I was supposed to go home tomorrow, but we are expecting 6 - 10 inches of snow between today and tomorrow. Yesterday they said up to 12 inches so I guess, maybe this is good news? I just talked to my neighbor and we have 6 inches all ready.
    I am watching the BF grand daughter this morning for a little while. She is 3. What a cutie pie. And I do't even like kids.
    Have a safe day everyone.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Larissa, I am sure your doily is beautiful..I would love to see it... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    larisa sorry for the way things are there. Animals oh my glad people care as you & Peter and donate. Hope ear is better. Love you and friend who doesnt like Russians too bad for her feelings. You are Loved. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    I am really working on my goals for the week. Accomplished 2 of them already! I'm posting them as I complete them in Goals and Responsibility group. Please join me in posting your activities and the progress you're making. Looking to see you there!:-)