Thank you so very much.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trissy View Post
    Thank you so very much.
    Ur welcome! : )

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Agel. As it happens I have CPC on my favorites list so I will look it up. Thanks again, Glenda.

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geirambo View Post
    Thanks for the info Agel. As it happens I have CPC on my favorites list so I will look it up. Thanks again, Glenda.
    If you have any problems let me know. I get a lot of patterns off pattern central. Usually even if you put something in yahoo search say like a crocheted elf doll....pattern central will come up on the listing and they will have a whole bunch of doll patterns. Say crocheted stuffed baby toys...pattern central actually comes up with two listings. I know....because I was looking for some small ones like trucks, cars, airplanes, rattles for my new grandson who was born last June and I found tons of cute awesome toys that his chubby little hands could grasp. It was a lot of fun too! So use to crocheting little girl stuff with three granddughters first. HEE HEE! So....have fun searching pattern central. I know I do! : )
    Angel

8. Likes geirambo, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Angel. I just printed off a pattern for the horse purse. I have a 7 hr old nephew with me now (along with his 8 yr old sister) & he is asking for things so I will be doing boy things as well....

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geirambo View Post
    Thanks Angel. I just printed off a pattern for the horse purse. I have a 7 hr old nephew with me now (along with his 8 yr old sister) & he is asking for things so I will be doing boy things as well....
    Wonderful. I'm glad you found it. The pattern is pretty easy. You can change out the colors to whatever you want. Boy colors or girl colors. Even favorite colors! That's what I did anyway. Have fun! : )
    Angel

12. Likes geirambo, janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a hoot! My 4 yr old grandson took charge of his sister's kitty purse for a short time. He likes it. I need to make him a basset hound with no handles. Maybe put the handles on as backpack straps somehow instead. PJsmama, how are the schnauzer, turtle & elephant coming along? As I am a University of Alabama, Crimson Tide fan, I can't wait for that elephant. (Thanks for suggesting it, Faye). I will have to make 1 for myself if it only hangs on my car mirror. I can already see the colors I'll use & the extra fancy way I will embellish it. Please, PJsmama, tell me you have these patterns ready. I also think if you won't take money for them, we should donate to a charity, as you said. Since we are making animals, why not a donation to our local animal shelter. It doesn't necessarily have to be money. Ours asks for old towels & oldbedding, peanut butter, dog food &treats, cat food, litter & treats. Even if you don't have money, maybe you can clean out your closet & find older, more worn towels & linens they can use.
    Hugs, Jane

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful idea Jane. I had to put everything on hold for awhile with Mama Dog having problems, but she is doing much better now, at least physically, so now I can get back at it. Mentally she is still depressed and needs extra cuddle time. What's one more on my lap?
    O

15. Likes janie mae liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found patterns for some wonderful play sets: fantasy tree wwith elves and animals, castle with characters, barn with farmer and animals, pet shop with pets, even a rocketship with astronauts and aliens! Best thing is all the small pieces can be stored inside the large piece and they have handles for easy transport. Also has many patterns for clothes for 18" dolls. Check out bizzycrochet.blogspot.com

17. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to your dog? Hope she is ok. We had to have surgery on our male just bef.ore Christmas . Almost $1K. Bladder stones. He couldn't empty his bladde at all. Had to neuter him & re-route his ureters on the inside so there are no curves or bends but a straight shot out of the body. He still raises his leg though. LOL
    Hugs, Jane