Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  123
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

Thread: Animal Purses

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mama Dog is a foster I took in, no idea on her background. She was pregnant, puppies born late last week, all stillborn. She was running a temp and had a vaginal discharge but is now doing much better but for the depression. Normally ifI have a new litter of pups I contact local vets in case someone has puppies needing a mama, but this little girl wasnt in very good shape and I didnt want to stress her out any more.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness. Poor thing! You said you took her in as a foster so I guess she's probably a mixed breed. How large is she? Can you see a breed in her? How many puppies were there? We have miniature schnauzers, I thiink I mentioned that, & we had 1 litter before we had our female spayed. Bless her heart, she had SIX puppies in her 1st & only litter. She started her labor laying across my tummy. I felt her tense, saw her tail come up & a sack started to come out. I am pretty much bedridden & my mom had said she'd have her pups on the bed with me. We were prepared. I had black plastic & 3-4 old blankets ready. I just moved her over onto that. My mom & sister came & helped me. After 5 & more than an hr, we thought it was over & they left. In about 45 minutes, I heard a puppy squealing. I thought she was laying on one of them until I found it was still attached. We'd had to help get the sacks open on the others. I don't know how this poor baby got it open to breathe. She didn't help her puppy. Poor thing was worn out. Since we had her spayed, she has acted like a pup herself. I think all those puppies did something to her inside. She plays like when she was younger now but she has gained weight. Man, the things we do for our "fur kids?.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Good questions Jane!! i WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILs! I am not going back to change that!! lol

5. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, she said she had to stop working on them & take care of this poor mama dog. I would have done the same thing. You didn't answer one of my questions. Where are ya'll getting these cute "sign" thingies that you've put at the bottom of your posts?
    Please tell.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    I did answer you! Did you ask on 2 threads? Anyway, Anne makes them. me2la is her handle. You tell her your favs and she makes one up for you and tells you how to get it on here.

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is thw 2nd time I have asked. Is that me21a or me2la? I'm trying to figure out if it is L or 1. Go ahead tell me I am an uneducated, Alabama redneck if you want to, Faye, I've been called worse. I haven't had my coffee or my medicine yet this morning & it is just a miracle that I am playing this nice. LOL

Huuugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    janie mae go have your meds! I believe it is a lower case L - l

11. Likes janie mae liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mama dog looks pekingese, could almost be old style purebred. She's about 10 pounds, but needs to put on a couple more. She had 3 pups and to tell you the truth I'm kind of glad they didnt survive with the shape she's in. I think it would have been too much of a strain on her. Anyway, now that she's doing better, I can concentrate better on other things.

13. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is me2la that is a lower case L. When you go to pm just enter me (not me (Faye) the letters m e) and her name will come up and then you can click on it and it won't matter that you can't read or see at your age!!! I made this as simple as possible. Try again!! roflmao

15. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have contacted Anne. I love you, too, Faye. I appreciate all your help, & you too Susan. I got my coffee & my meds yesterday & then contacted her. Today, I have just had my coffee so I am halfway there. I have a dr appt in 2 hrs so I have to get off here & get ready.
    Love you Ladies.
    Hugs, Jane