Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  123
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

Thread: Animal Purses

Post Thanks / Like
    You should be paid. When you send the pattern to my email include your address. Talent should be rewarded.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to pay for the pattern but it sounds like you and I are in the same financial boat. I would be glad to share a pattern or help with anything that I can. You are such a good crocheter that I doubt there is anything I could help with but I'm game to try. My neice loves turtles and it would be a hoot to give her a turtle purse. She is a mom but she's going to have a girl and I think it would be fun to have the purse ready for her girl. My grdaughter has a little girl and they both love elephants and so do I.

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OK Angel, you have started the request but again in my 8 year old niece that just came to live with us. I just had to show her your pics and she has already requested the unicorn and the cat and then possibly the horse, oh my, what have I gotten myself into. The purses are just the cutest things. Personally, I think I like the horse the best. Is there anyway to get the patterns for these or do you have a link? It would be so appreciated. My niece has come from a very unstable home and I am just wanting to do & do for her and her little brother.

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    After some thought (and with me that takes some doing), I believe I have the book for the purses, I just hadn't thought about the color changes but I'm not sure how to do the unicorn horn as it looks like the unicorn was modeled after the horse with the horn added. Thanks again Angel. Glenda

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I would love to pay for the pattern but it sounds like you and I are in the same financial boat. I would be glad to share a pattern or help with anything that I can. You are such a good crocheter that I doubt there is anything I could help with but I'm game to try. My neice loves turtles and it would be a hoot to give her a turtle purse. She is a mom but she's going to have a girl and I think it would be fun to have the purse ready for her girl. My grdaughter has a little girl and they both love elephants and so do I.
    God gave me the ability to crochet and create patterns, He didnt charge me for it so who am I to charge someone else? Pay it forward when you have the opportunity and I will be happy. How about you send me a picture when you finish it so I can add it to my scrapbook?

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trissy View Post
    You should be paid. When you send the pattern to my email include your address. Talent should be rewarded.
    Pay it forward when you have the opportunity andd send me a picture so I can add it to my scrapbook.

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do but God also gave me a way with numbers and I worked in accounting...you bet your boots I was paid! God has also provided you with a marketable skill...designing.

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I'll compromise. I wont charge any of my friends here, but outside of this site, I will.

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geirambo View Post
    OK Angel, you have started the request but again in my 8 year old niece that just came to live with us. I just had to show her your pics and she has already requested the unicorn and the cat and then possibly the horse, oh my, what have I gotten myself into. The purses are just the cutest things. Personally, I think I like the horse the best. Is there anyway to get the patterns for these or do you have a link? It would be so appreciated. My niece has come from a very unstable home and I am just wanting to do & do for her and her little brother.
    Ok, that particular horse purse pattern came off of pattern central. If you put free crocheted animal purse patterns in yahoo search engine it will bring up some website lists. Click on one that says pattern central. There will be another listing for animal groups. Click on horses/ponies and it's in that list. This sight has tons of free patterns for anything and everything youy can think of. The unicorn I made from several different patterns. I'm not home right now or I could tell you. I made it chubbier and added the horn because the granddaughter I made it for it only two. My granddaughters loved these. If you have any problems finding it just let me know and I will see what I can do.
    Thank you so much for your nice comments. I appreciate that!
    Angel

18. Likes geirambo, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geirambo View Post
    After some thought (and with me that takes some doing), I believe I have the book for the purses, I just hadn't thought about the color changes but I'm not sure how to do the unicorn horn as it looks like the unicorn was modeled after the horse with the horn added. Thanks again Angel. Glenda
    Yes Glenda you are right. I did start the unicorn pattern from the horse pattern but ended up going a different direction with it because I decided to make it chubbier for two year old hands and fingers. I ended up taking several different patterns and creating the unicorn including the horn. I made the unicorn bigger than the horse-not intentional it just turned out like that because of all the different patterns put together. It turned out lovely, but trying to put it all together so it wasn't lopsided was interesting. Anyway, the cat purse was from a book I bought at Joanne's and the horse was a free pattern from pattern central online.
    It was funny...when my middle daughter saw her daughters animal purses she said "I want one" and I said the purse part is too small. She said so just make it bigger!!!!" HAHA! That daughter is 25 years old! Funny! She loved them! I told her don't be jealous you got some good Christmas presents too! She agrees. But she was still sulking....: )
    Happy Crocheting!
    Angel

20. Likes geirambo, janie mae liked this post