Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  15
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Post Thanks / Like
    Dust yourself off n try again. I've never made a corner2 corner but I know if u take your time the next one will work out

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly...I was wondering if u considered blocking your afghan?

Post Thanks / Like
    The beauty about crochet is that you can always rip it out and start over! Love the colors you choose!! 😁

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley - If I stopped crocheting because of my trainwrecks...I'd have to find another hobby!! My husband says I get more miles out of skein a yarn and I'm a professional at tearing out and starting over!! HA! I've tried the C2C and am having problems as well...so am working up a couple of other easy projects to get back in the swing....clear the mind and tackle again.
    Good luck...keep 'hooking....and keep sharing...that's the only way we newbies get to learn!
    Barb

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BMunf View Post
    Shelley - If I stopped crocheting because of my trainwrecks...I'd have to find another hobby!! My husband says I get more miles out of skein a yarn and I'm a professional at tearing out and starting over!! HA! I've tried the C2C and am having problems as well...so am working up a couple of other easy projects to get back in the swing....clear the mind and tackle again.
    Good luck...keep 'hooking....and keep sharing...that's the only way we newbies get to learn!
    Barb
    Hi Barb, thanks for the words of encouragement. It's nice to meet you. Funny thing is, I'm not a newbie LOL. I've been crocheting for over 40 years. Even so, the C2C pattern was very difficult for me to understand. This disaster happened a few months ago, and I haven't attempted to rip out the second half and re-do it. I will though, one of these days!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't feel bad. I am a knitter and did a corner to corner afghan last year. The pattern was somewhat confusing and seemed to have no end. However, i did finish it successfully but vow never to do this type of pattern again.