Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  15
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops!

I'm So Disappointed in my Afghan-img_1035-jpg. I've tried some doilies this week and this is my oops! The doilies need some fine tuning. So I'm going back to some other patterns for a while. Ladyella

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladyella, you are way too funny girl LOL

Shelley

3. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops again

I'm glad to make you laugh! We all have those days, weeks, months, etc. (Lol) where things go wrong!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for you. But,,,,I would take it back to where it appeared to be correct and I have found with tricky patterns that if I let them sit for a while, when I come back to them, even I, don't know what I did wrong. My thinking changes completely. This blanket has a lot of hope for a miracle, so start with this miraculous corner to corner afghan. I, too, wish I lived closer to help you out. I live in Ohio. But, don't lose faith in yourself, you can do this and it will not defeat you. You are the conqueror!
    Katy

6. Likes trueblue2007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be embarressed. My dog has lots of would be blankets. It's a learning process, and it keeps your mind sharp. Just keep on trying and the next one will be perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Adairdm, Thank goodness you have a dog, I put things in a basket, later I look at them, and I can unusually make something out of the mess. It's nice to see so much encouragement fro different people!♥
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    I started a corner to corner afghan and I gave up on it. I watched a YouTube video and the video was even confusing. So I just rewound the yarn and started a new project. Next time I really want to give my brain a work out, I'll watch the video over and over until I get it down pat! If you haven't made the corner to corner shawl, try it. It's really easy to make.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep trying. Whatever you do Don't quit. You will learn. You will make things before you know it.

11. Likes crochetdiva liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mash52 View Post
    Keep trying. Whatever you do Don't quit. You will learn. You will make things before you know it.
    Hi Arlene,
    you're right in saying Don't Quit. I have a plaque of a poem titled Don't Quit. I also have somewhere that same poem that was set to music. And No, I didn't write it.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I have a poem that say Don't Quit. I love it. It does help out.