Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Crabtree, here is the link to the video tutorial I used to make the shawl on youtube. You are so welcome. I didn't use the yarn it called for. I just used some yarn that I already had. I look forward to seeing your shawl. Have fun crocheting it. xoxoxo Lynda

This was one of my favorites, altho I went with another designer / instructor, this is one of the sort of standard good triangle patterns and I like all of b.hooked crochet's work! the shawl I did might a well have been this pattern it's got such subtle difference, but the yarn on the video I followed makes it look life I didn't even use that one comparing the yarn the video used and the yarn I used, but I love mine... it finally got cold enough to wear it at night with my hat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Toffee. I'm so sorry I'm so late in replying. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I bet you looked really stylish in your hat and shawl! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you featherfarm. Sorry I'm late in replying. I haven't decided which color to make my shawl in yet, but, thank you for your suggestion. My favorite color is red but not sure I want to make it in that color. My DIL loved her shawl! She works for CNN in Atlanta and has worn it to work and gotten several complements on it. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I'm so sorry about your mom. Alzheimer's is an awful disease and to see someone suffering with it that you love, I can't begin to imagine how that must feel to you and your family. My heart and prayers go out to all of you.

My DIL loved her shawl and has worn it to work. She works for CNN in Atlanta and has gotten several complements on it. xoxoxo Lynda