Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    SusansSoulShines, your right, she is a good calming instructor and very clear with her video as to how to make the shawl. I can't wait to see your next shawl. Please post a picture when you are done. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Linda. I would love to see the Kansas state fan's gift when you are done. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Rogue. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean. Don't worry about the misspelled name, it's alright. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you BC Girl. I would love to see yours when you finish it. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you leeland. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan. The shawl was very easy to make and I enjoyed making it for her. I've already shown the shawl to my son and he said I did a great job on it. I can't wait to give it to her on Christmas and see how she likes it. Your right, different lighting does make a piece look different in color. I try to be as good a MIL to my DIL and SIL as I can. I don't want to be one of those MIL's that you hear stories about. I'm sorry your MIL has become a difficult one. Family, what can you do?? Especially with you being such a sweet lady! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the edging on this and your color combos. Super job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! You can use the same colors but switch which is your main color and be matching but not the same. Would look really good with that little black dress.

Post Thanks / Like

MIL reply

Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Thank you Susan. The shawl was very easy to make and I enjoyed making it for her. I've already shown the shawl to my son and he said I did a great job on it. I can't wait to give it to her on Christmas and see how she likes it. Your right, different lighting does make a piece look different in color. I try to be as good a MIL to my DIL and SIL as I can. I don't want to be one of those MIL's that you hear stories about. I'm sorry your MIL has become a difficult one. Family, what can you do?? Especially with you being such a sweet lady! xoxoxo Lynda
    Lynda, that's very kind of you to say, thank you! I would never be rude to anyone on purpose, and I hate conflict, I've always avoided it. My MIL sort of became like a mother to me when my mother got Alzheimer's and had to go into a nursing home, she doesn't know who any of us are or even what her own name is. when I see her she doesn't have a clue what's going on, and it is so awful, such a sad disease. I feel like she's already gone from me yet she's alive, and it's a very strange feeling. It's good of you to care and out forth effort into being a good MIL, it's a lucky woman who has one of those! Merry Christmas to you & yours!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 12-21-2014 at 11:01 PM.