Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jo so glad you received your square and you like it. I am sorry I was late getting it out. So happy you will enjoy it.
    I got yours and all the other and I will put the pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my tablet. If
    I don't figure it out soon I will redo the photos on my camera it has an SD card and I know how to do them.
    HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Rogue Hobbies for letting me know you got it. I did get them sent out late. Sorry.
    ENJOY charlye
    Thank you for your too. I will be posting the pic as soon as I can get them off my tablet....Grrrrr.
    Don't know why I used the tablet for this.
    ((HUGS))
    Last edited by charlye; 06-06-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty Thank you for your square and the key ring. Very kind of you. You should be getting yours soon as I mailed them I think it was Monday. It has not come back yet. So hope you get it soon.
    charlye
    Sorry everyone that mine were the last one you received. But for those who are on my June you will get them early as I have them done and just need to take them to the post office.
    charlye

4. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlye mine were a little later than I like too! Did you get yours? I loved the one you sent me:-). I mailed June squares out today! They will actually be early!! Have a good night hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am planning on mailing my JUNE squares out monday the 9th but they probably
    won't leave the post office until Tuesday, then they are sent in by Chicago to be
    processed. So I hope all will be delivered before Friday. You know who you are. Heeeteee
    thanks all
    (HUGS TO ALL) charlye

7. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    Jo so glad you received your square and you like it. I am sorry I was late getting it out. So happy you will enjoy it.
    I got yours and all the other and I will put the pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my tablet. If
    I don't figure it out soon I will redo the photos on my camera it has an SD card and I know how to do them.
    HUGS

Use the USB cable to hook your tablet to your phone, and then turn on USB mass storage, and go to your tablet's folder "DCIM" and the proper sub-folder {such as camera or facebook} and select the pictures from there just like you would from your computer. =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Rogue I will try that to see if I can do it if not hubby can I am sure. Then I can get them on here.
    Thanks again ((hugs)

10. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_144420-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_145947-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_144655-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_145114-jpg[QUOTE=Barbara G.;133317]

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures

1. Winnie2013
    2. dancingbeahr
    3. Rogue Hobbies
    4. Shirly
    5. Redhead with my keychain (thank you)
    6 blueeyes68
    I did it sorry it has taken so long but thanks to Rogue help getting them off my tablet and Barbara G- video I was able to get them here
    Last edited by charlye; 06-09-2014 at 01:55 PM.

12. Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

did I mess up your post BARBARA G

I did it sorry it has taken so long but thanks to Rogue help getting them off my tablet and Barbara G- video I was able to get them here

IT don't look like I put them in the right place.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_144420-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_145947-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_144655-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140604_145114-jpg

14. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked it didn't mess up your post... SORRY for all the confusion... Here I thought I did it right but I double did it.
    HI ALL.
    charlye