Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    I finally mailed out all of my May Granny Squares Friday, so those of you on my list, be on the lookout for yours!! Now working on my June squares!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Hi Jo , I got my square from you and it is very pretty and I love it. I have 2 other squares to receive yet so I will post them after I get the other 2.
    Thank you very much and I appreciate patterns too. I am out of colored ink again already. I just helped my friend create an invitation card for her husband's retirement and that used all my colored ink. She will be getting more ink for me after the 1st of June because we didn't get them all printed yet. I like to include the pattern (if there is one) for the squares I send out but I was out of ink and had to mail them without patterns in May. Anytime anyone wants a pattern, they can post the square I sent and ask me to post the pattern for it and I will if it's possible. I intend to stay in the exchange club as long as I can . love and hugs, Patty

2. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

I received three more May squares!!!

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-008-redhead-patty-mundell-5-26-14-jpg This one is from redhead, Patty Mundell. Patty, I love the colors you used and love the keychain!! I also like your ribbon name tag.

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-011-debbie-johnson-blueeyes-5-27-14-jpg This one is from blueeyes, Debbie Johnson. Debbie this is such a fun, colorful square!! I love it!!

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-013-robyn-meredith-joyyy-5-27-14-jpg And, this one is from joyyyy, Robyn Meredith. What a beautiful Sunburst square!!! Robyn, thanks for including the pattern. I'll be making some of these.

Thank you Patty, Debbie and Robyn!!!! You all did an outstanding job!! I love them all!!!

~~ Big Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

4. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone!

I received my 6th and last May Granny Square over the weekend.
    Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-015-charlie-schultz-5-31-14-jpg This one is from Charlie Schultz, aka charlye. I love the variegated yarn colors! Thanks so much charlye!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

6. Thanks charlye thanked for this post
    Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one is my 3rd square for May. It is from charlye. Thanks Charlie!!!

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140603_120518-jpg

8. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mailed out my 3 May squares yesterday, sorry they are late, they got packed as I've moved, hope you like them.

10. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everybody,
    Here is a photo of the beautiful Granny Square I received from PatS.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9036[/ATTACH]

Also I I received hese pretty Granny Squares from Ginnie256. Here is a photo of them.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9037[/ATTACH]

It was a pleasure to receive these.
    This is my first attempt at uploading the photos; I hope you are able to see them.

Hugs, Cathy
    Attached Images Attached Images Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-100_1264-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-100_1260-jpg 

12. Thanks blueeyes68 thanked for this post
    Likes blueeyes68, Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My exchange squares for may

I am posting my squares for May. I still haven't rec'd one of them but thought i would go ahead and post what I have so far. I thought that the last one would surely get here today but it isn't in the mail box today either so here are the ones I have so far. Shirly Roe and I have our own little exchange going on so I will post it too. I finally made some more tags to iron off onto the ribbon so I will be attaching those to the June squares that are already made and ready for mailing as soon as I get notes written and into the emvelopes. xoxoxoxoxo, Patty

I forgot to tell all of you that I love all of my squares and i really love the little pendant Connie. I have a chain to hang it on and will wear
    it and think of you. Thank you so much! Patty

PS just click on the pictures and you can tell who crocheted them... they have names on the notes.
    Attached Images Attached Images Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-001-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-002-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-009-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-006-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-008-jpg 
    Last edited by redhead; 06-11-2014 at 01:25 PM.

14. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-007-jpgwell I didn't get the other square posted yet! I will give it one more try. I love the colors, so bright just the way I like them!

PS this is the last one I have received but there is still one more and I have talked to her and she is waiting for me to get it and if not she will mail another one when she mails the June ones out. Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-11-2014 at 01:29 PM.

16. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    one more... this one shows all of them I have received so far for May. Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-squares-recd-2014-003-jpg
    Last edited by redhead; 06-11-2014 at 01:30 PM.

18. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharon I received your Lovely Square, its very pretty my jasper Cat had to come and sniff & touch that cute Heart he liked that. He back away because I clear my throat & he knows OFF!!. Great work you do also. THANK YOU my friend.

Susan2014