Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara,

Mailed all my squares out last week and have received 4 of the 5 May squares. Am starting to look for my June square. I am also enjoying the little notes that i am receiving with my squares. So glad I decided to do the exchange.

I am willing to take more square participants if you are looking. Do I use my May list for June?

Robyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my square I received from redhead/Patty. Thank you Patty. I love the square and keychain. They are both so pretty and I like the notes that come with the square. Here are my pictures for the May exchange.

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-pattys_redhead-square-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-patty_redhead-keychain-jpg

3. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

I received three more May squares!!!

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-008-redhead-patty-mundell-5-26-14-jpg This one is from redhead, Patty Mundell. Patty, I love the colors you used and love the keychain!! I also like your ribbon name tag.

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-011-debbie-johnson-blueeyes-5-27-14-jpg This one is from blueeyes, Debbie Johnson. Debbie this is such a fun, colorful square!! I love it!!

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-013-robyn-meredith-joyyy-5-27-14-jpg And, this one is from joyyyy, Robyn Meredith. What a beautiful Sunburst square!!! Robyn, thanks for including the pattern. I'll be making some of these.

Thank you Patty, Debbie and Robyn!!!! You all did an outstanding job!! I love them all!!!

~~ Big Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

5. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone!

I received my 6th and last May Granny Square over the weekend.
    Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-015-charlie-schultz-5-31-14-jpg This one is from Charlie Schultz, aka charlye. I love the variegated yarn colors! Thanks so much charlye!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

7. Thanks charlye thanked for this post
    Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one is my 3rd square for May. It is from charlye. Thanks Charlie!!!

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140603_120518-jpg

9. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Rogue Hobbies for letting me know you got it. I did get them sent out late. Sorry.
    ENJOY charlye
    Thank you for your too. I will be posting the pic as soon as I can get them off my tablet....Grrrrr.
    Don't know why I used the tablet for this.
    ((HUGS))
    Last edited by charlye; 06-06-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo so glad you received your square and you like it. I am sorry I was late getting it out. So happy you will enjoy it.
    I got yours and all the other and I will put the pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my tablet. If
    I don't figure it out soon I will redo the photos on my camera it has an SD card and I know how to do them.
    HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    Jo so glad you received your square and you like it. I am sorry I was late getting it out. So happy you will enjoy it.
    I got yours and all the other and I will put the pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my tablet. If
    I don't figure it out soon I will redo the photos on my camera it has an SD card and I know how to do them.
    HUGS

Use the USB cable to hook your tablet to your phone, and then turn on USB mass storage, and go to your tablet's folder "DCIM" and the proper sub-folder {such as camera or facebook} and select the pictures from there just like you would from your computer. =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Rogue I will try that to see if I can do it if not hubby can I am sure. Then I can get them on here.
    Thanks again ((hugs)

14. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mailed out my 3 May squares yesterday, sorry they are late, they got packed as I've moved, hope you like them.

16. Likes Susan2014 liked this post