Likes Likes:  172
Page 23 of 81 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earnestine u are awesome...love everything

Post Thanks / Like
    U are awesome....wow!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Changed project

Hi �� everyone. The last time I put up a post I was working on a sweater that got mishandle by myself caretaker (for she no longer works for me). So since the weather has changed dramatically I have been working on a cardigan and I'm so happy that it's turning out right yes! I will be posting a picture of it probably with in the next week or two so keep your eyes open for it. Enjoy your day everyone ��

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I did the linked dc stitch on an edging/border and then I decided to do a 6 inch square w/the linked dc stitch. I got it about 1 1/2 inches wide and decided I didn't want to do it anymore so I was wrapping it around my wrist and figured I could make it into a bracelet but wasn't sure how to make a clasp for it. I tried just w/the yarn, then I thought of Velcro but someone said that would pull on the yarn or stick to it or something and suggested a button. So this morning I made a button hole and put a button on the bracelet I crocheted. I thought I would put my nametag on the bracelet I made so it wouldn't get a hole in my shirt. But this morning at Bible Study they had clip-ons on the nametags instead of the pin/clasp (don't know what they call it) that you poke through to put it on your shirt/blouse/sweater, etc. to pin it on.

I'm on the 4th rectangle. The 4 rectangles are going on each side of a square I did.

Jean Marie
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 10-02-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the bracelet I did. I put it on something lighter so it would be a better picture.
    Jean Marie

What Project Are You Working On?-crocheted-cookie-basket-etc-jpg

6. Likes misskitty287, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Attachment 13599Attachment 13600
    Don't know why it curled
    Jean Marie
    I'm putting the rectangles around this square and I put a rose bud in the center of the square. will post a picture soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    I'm putting the rectangles around this square and I put a rose bud in the center of the square. will post a picture soon.
    Hi Jean...did you attach the rectangles? Did it give u the look that u were hoping for? I love the buds

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bennie,
    I almost have all the rectangles attached and I'm thinking about doing a sl st around it and then a linked half double crochet. I have to look it up on how to do it.

I wasn't sure if I was going to have enough yarn in that color for all 4 rectangles but I did and I have some yarn left over in the same color. I had thought of doing the rectangles the same size as the square on each side but then I'd have 4 spaces in the 4 corners for 4 squares but I did 2 long rectangles (longer than the square on each end) and 2 shorter ones (the size of the side of the square). I wasn't sure if I was going to like it this way but it looks nice.

I'm glad you like the buds. All I did was make loops.

If you draw imaginary vertical lines by the x's in the center you will have a square. Now draw an imaginary line from the top line to the next line down on both sides of the square. Do the same thing from the bottom line up. You should have 2 vertical lines going down the middle on either side of the square from the top line to the bottom line. It will look something like a capital H. This is what it looks like w/the square in the middle and 2 short rectangles on 2 opposite sides of the square and then the 2 longer rectangles on the other 2 opposite sides. Maybe you can see it better if you draw it on paper.

xxxxxxx_______xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx_______xxxxxxx

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    All the pics published so far are very nice. My laptop has been down for a few years so I c ant show pics of my WIPs. I'm making scarves & cowls for a friend in D.C.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm almost finished with another scarf, and I'm loving it. It's an infinity scarf pattern where you sew the ends together when it's the length you want. I think I'm going to leave this one open and long.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0495-jpg 

12. Likes misskitty287, Carynjoyb, Ms.Dale liked this post