Hi,
    Very Nice Shelley.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi,
    Very Nice Shelley.
    Jean Marie
    So do you, Jean Marie, you make beautiful items!

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelley!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the square w/the rectangles:
    What Project Are You Working On?-square-crocheted-005-jpgWhat Project Are You Working On?-square-crocheted-jpgWhat Project Are You Working On?-square-crocheted-007-jpg

5. Likes misskitty287, Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

scarf pttern

Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    I'm almost finished with another scarf, and I'm loving it. It's an infinity scarf pattern where you sew the ends together when it's the length you want. I think I'm going to leave this one open and long.

Shelley
    Hi Shelley, I started an infinity the other day and had to come back to look at yours to see if it's the same pattern! You wouldn't believe how similar it is to your pattern you posted in this thread, you might want to try it too.

I don't have a memory card for my new camera yet so I can't post a pic of mine, but I'll post one from the pattern site that's called Spoonful of Sugar. There's really no name to this scarf except crocheted scarf pattern, but the stitch pattern would be great for anything, including a top! Mine is black DK #3 (awesome yarn, three 50 gram skeins at 50 cents each from All about Fabric - yayyy!) with every 7 rows adding black Vanna Glamour that I'm carrying along the edge to put on 2 rows to add what like tiny little bits of "Pixie Glitter', lol, literally looks sprinkled with silver glitter on those 2 rows.

I needed a black piece to go with 2 favorite winter tops and I wanted a light weight yarn. I'm almost done with skein #2, check this out... you'll really like it since it's so much like yours! It can be left open or sewed for infinity but I'm not 100% sure what I'll do on that part yet. I'll post it later, don't forget your link if you can share

AHHHh NEVER MIND, LOL, IT'S THE SAME PATTERN, I LOVE IT! Yall have got to make this piece!!
    Crocheted Scarf {Free Pattern} - A Spoonful of Sugar

What Project Are You Working On?-crochetedscarfblack-jpg
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 10-11-2015 at 05:00 PM.

9. Likes misskitty287, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Susan, I love that scarf pattern! I've made many scarves using it, it's one of my favorites. I like to use Caron Simply Soft yarn with this pattern. The scarves always turn out so beautiful.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies...I love the scarf...I have too many irons in the fire right now but as soon as I get one completed I think I will try it....

Post Thanks / Like

computers & cameras

Quote Originally Posted by missro007 View Post
    All the pics published so far are very nice. My laptop has been down for a few years so I c ant show pics of my WIPs. I'm making scarves & cowls for a friend in D.C.
    I'm sorry to hear about your laptop missro007, it's horrible when a pricey piece like that breaks down. I always thought computers would be cheaper than they are by now but they're still aren't as cheap as we'd like them to be. We still have original 'antique' t.v.'s in our home, no need to go buy hd flat screen 'smart' ones here when we're so smart ourselves, lol... Let's pray that we might all have decently working computers & hopefully cameras to archive and share our work!