Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

March is National Crochet Month

Does anyone have any special plans to celebrate National Crochet Month in March? Other than continuing to crochet, I will have to buy a couple of skeins (at least) of yarn and a new crochet magazine or book (like I really need a reason anyway, LOL).

Roe

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G., dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't it be so much fun if we all lived near each other? We could have a potluck lunch and spend the afternoon crocheting together!

Shelley

4. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I started celebrating early. Hobby Lobby had a sale last week on Artiste crochet thread and I bought 4 balls in different colors. Has anyone used this brand? I guess I'm just used to Aunt Lydia's, J & P Coats or South Maid because I found it to be too soft and had a hard time adjusting my tension as well as keeping it on my hook. However, the doily I made and blocked turned out just fine. No other plans to celebrate unless I find another sale!
    Shelley, I'm ready for lunch and crocheting anytime!!!
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

6. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like your idea, Shelley. Wondering if anyone has made a crochet connection. I know that the friend(ships) that I have made on here I would enjoy meeting each and everyone of them.

Robyn/Joyyyy

8. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe, I didn't know March was crochet month!!! I guess we should check out some sales!! Love ya Winnie

10. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, I've had the pleasure of meeting dancingbaehr , Jo, she is so sweet just a doll !!! We are hoping to get together as soon as she gets back from vacation. I would love to meet you and sooooo many others it would be awesome!!! Love ya Winnie

12. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Roe I just realized it early this afternoon. Busy so did'nt get it spread around. Ty Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone. Am watching even more snow fall again. I would love to have met a lot of you. I know the Hooker meeting last year had to be cancelled due to participation issues (I couldn't have gone then) and this year would have been tough again had it been considered. It would be great to hang out, crochet, gab, eat and drink. Did I leave anything out?? LOL. In any case, hope everyone has a great day and if you are in inclement weather, please stay safe.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard to believe Minnesota isn't one of the state's that has bad weather today. We have a wind chill factor advisory this morning......right now it is about -9 real temp but the weekend it is suppose to be in the 40's and by next week in the 50's. Will see and feel to believe. We have been pretty fortunate this winter..more cold than snow. Those of you that are in nasty weather be safe, stay inside and crochet a few stitches for me. If you have a fireplace build me a fire also. If I am day dreaming too much I apologize, but this is how I would be spending my snow day.

Robyn

Post Thanks / Like
    LI Roe,
    I'm on a yarn diet for lent. But a book? Hmmm, there's a possibility.