Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    just curious did the potato's get planted
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Beverly Your one of the lucky ones. My squash, cukes just popped up to say hi a week ago, radish beets Ok, all a few week over-due. Tmatoes shoed green ones popping out now, we'll give lots to Church peoples as we have 9 plants. Good luck hun!
    Thank you Susan. I am being diligent in watering and overseeing my gardens. I pray to have a bountiful harvest. Your garden sounds plentiful! May you and your garden prosper.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    just curious did the potato's get planted
    Eyes are beginning to form on the potatoes. As soon as they are bigger, I'll be planting them. I've written the instructions you gave for planting potatoes in my garden journal. Again, thank you MsBhaven!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just came inside from more gardening today! Planted more lettuce and remaining okra seeds too! While outside, I planted the remaining cantaloupe seedlings and some more cantaloupe seeds in my flower garden. They grew well in this garden in 2011.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cantelope grows well with Flowers as we did that last year. Just 4 on 1 plant tho. How many should you get do you know Garden Lady?? Susan M J HUGS

9. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea Susan. Wow, 4 on a vine sounds great to me! I got 1 per vine and they were so sweet! So many variables produce different outcomes when it comes to gardening. I've always grown flowers and took up veggie & cantaloupe gardening in 2011. Grew veggies with my children(grown adults now) as a learning experience and hadn't grown any since 'til 2011. I'm learning along the way!

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a farmer/gardener who is expanding this year! The lawn service comes today to manicure our lawn and I want another garden plot dug out in my back yard. My hubby just made the call and they will survey the area today and let us know when they can do it. It would be wonderful if they had the time to dig it out today! Oh yes, my gardens are thriving and doing well! I also need to plant flowers/veggies in my front porch planter for beauty!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beverly your not over dueing it are you?? Im sure you don't have the MUGGY weather as MN, sounds so exciting. Pics if possible ??? Nice your husband helps you and has same interests. )))HUGS(((

15. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev: I have pulled out a lot of the done CA poppies, and I have no more energy to do that. Hubby's knees hurt so we are having the lawn guy mow for us too. I am going to have them finish the rest of the cleanup. The heavy trim between the lawn and the rock in the flower beds has come out in places and I want them to fix that too. I am so happy because the zucchini and summer squash have been yellow flowers and the tomato has blossoms!!! Whoopee!!!! Your gardens and flowers sound wonderful! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I'm having such fun gardening and playing in the dirt. I try to maintain balance in all that I do. The weather is hot and sometimes muggy here too. Look back at the 1st thread of "How does your garden grow?" when you get a chance. You will see a few pots of my container gardening and a portion of one of my flower gardens. My hubby takes interest in my interests and loves to see me happy and enjoying life! BTW, how is your garden today?(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

18. Likes N/A, MeerKat liked this post