Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 15

It's Season 15! Relax and enjoy chatting 'til your heart's content!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining brightly! I just ate Wendy's chili w/cheese and onions, crackers and a Coke. It was delicious! I need to plan my day's activities, of course; gardening is included. What are you plans for today?(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

3. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning: It sounds like you are home for a bit and enjoying your yard. How is Jimmy? We are just staying home with the dogs today! I was thinking it was getting time to go to #15. Wow. More later. Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri: Your grandkids sound just like ours!! It is really different when you and hubby are by yourselves for a few days. You have to get used to being a couple again, talking like adults to each other even. And the quiet is amazing and unsettling at the same time. You will be exhausted when you get home and you just need to rest and have wine.

I bet Mic is soooo happy to walk on her own. I can certainly understand not being able to concentrate when the kids were at VBS. You have to kind of calm down and relax, even though you probably don't feel stressed!

Take care and drive careful Monday and Tues. Will talk to you soon. Shirley

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Count me as alive. I am kinda slow today
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s Sunday here! Peter came from the station at 4 by Taxi and still sleeping. I got my coffee. I need to buy more coffee but yesterday I got acrilic for my new mat. I love colors. One lady from Florida gifted me thread #10 2750 yards = you know. I do not like #10 but her bedspread has been started. Have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Larisa
    I have my coffee. It looks like a beautiful day outside today. The sun is out and all the birds are singing! I am working on an amigurumi doll of The Lorax from the movie for my granddaughter. I should finish when before she goes home. Have a good day today.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Teri! Have a good day too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grandkids Day #6

We had a fun day. Went to the library and it was closed! Forgot they close at noon on Saturdays. So went to the playground instead where all the equipment was wet from the rain. Not a good choice on my part! They had fun there and wound up with wet bottoms....So we then went to one of my dancer's house who has cows, and many other farm animals, for the kids to see. We had a great time there. My granddaughter just loved the cows. But my grandson was more interested in the quads since their kids, a set of 10 year old triplet girls, were riding them all over the farm!
    Attached Images Attached Images Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 15-nora-cow-jpg 

13. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Teri: Your grandkids sound just like ours!! It is really different when you and hubby are by yourselves for a few days. You have to get used to being a couple again, talking like adults to each other even. And the quiet is amazing and unsettling at the same time. You will be exhausted when you get home and you just need to rest and have wine.

I bet Mic is soooo happy to walk on her own. I can certainly understand not being able to concentrate when the kids were at VBS. You have to kind of calm down and relax, even though you probably don't feel stressed!

Take care and drive careful Monday and Tues. Will talk to you soon. Shirley
    Oh yes...but certainly looking forward to the rest. Already my husband has plans to move his office from one office room to a larger one in the same building. He is in an old farm house that was converted to a professional building. There is a hair salon there, a massage therapist, a second hand clothes shop, an accountant and a used book store all in the same farm house. The house is huge! Well a larger office opened up and he can use the space. So that will be day #1. Then while it is quiet here I need to start my lesson plans for my August classes. There will not be too many classes, so there is not much work to do. But I plan on some time outside in the screen house crocheting!

The trip to New Jersey is not too bad. Going through New Jersey is lots of traffic, but once we reach New York it is smooth sailing. The roads in New York gradually go into the Western Catskill mountains and forest where there is hardly any cars at all, just beautiful scenery.