Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  154
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    The sun was shinning today then it started raining it keeps changing! I go outside 1 time then an hour later it is sprinkling, then raining, then sunny! I don't know what to wear I think it is having WEATHER FLASHES! I guess I will wear pants since I am taking my hubby to dinner it is our 7 year anniversary of meeting, then the 20th he is taking me to dinner it will be our 2 year anniversary of being married! I hope everyone else is not having wacky weather, I wish you all sunshine warmth and happiness! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    congrats manda.. weird weather here, almost makes me miss the rain,, it is a little sunny but it is windy, the wind is blowing the warmth away. we under a freeze warning again tonight, hope not peach trees have buds yet, cause it will hurt them, and peach prices will go up. I have 2 young peach trees, I hope I get some peaches this year.

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversay, Manda!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a good dinner and a good time!!!!!!!!! Whatever your weather did, it's still better than ours! Our black cat outside came back under the awning into the closed in section of our deck, and she had big white snow flakes all over her. She's a BIG black, long-haired Maine Coon cat. She weighs 20# Our old heifer kitty. She' old Pitiful's sister. He stays pretty much inside, but she prefers to stay outside so she can rule the poor neighbor's dog, Milo. He only outweighs her by 80#. He's a big young baby who thinks he's a cat, and wants to play with our cats. Our neighbor tells him to get the kitty. He doesn't like the snow either!!!!!

LOL! Judy

6. Likes amanda, Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to my favorite Chinese restaurant. Then we went to Wal-Mart and he said my shamrocks need to be bright green, so he picked out this real BRIGHT GREEN yarn! I got him some socks for now and a real sweet card for our wedding anniversary on the 20th. We wanted to get married on the 3rd but the place in Lake Tahoe wouldn't be available till the 20th and it was snowing and beautiful! I would have loved to marry him on saint patricks day but I had married my 2cd x on that day! Which is kinda weird but I try to move forward and forget the past! The weather right now is around the 40s!My hubby let me bring my 13 year old kitty cat home my mom wouldn't give her canned cat food cuz she barely has any teeth her hair is so matted so we gave her a bath cut some of the matted hair off got her some canned kitty food she is purring and so happy! I need to cut more of her hair off her back but she was so happy to be clean. It sounds like rain drops outside now at 135am! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

8. Likes justplainjudy, Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary, Manda!! How precious that your hubby picks out yarn for you!! That is so sweet of him to do. I love seeing how yawls hubby's are so involved in your crafts. It warms my heart!!

This is what weather.gov says about today's weather for my area:

A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

10. Likes amanda, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! There's this bright orange ball in the sky!!!! It just can't be! It isn't! We haven't seen it in days! Is that the sun? I forgot what it looked like!!!!! I better go outside and take a picture so I can remember what it DOES look like! LMAO!!! Tomorrow it's back to snow again! It's still cold, but at least the sun came out. It sounds like you enjoyed your anniversary, Manda! Your husband sounds like a sweetie! Rescuing your kitty from your Mom! Bet your cat enjoyed her wet food.

Hugs, Judy

12. Likes amanda, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Landon! My hubby is a wonderful person inside and out we both believe we were meant to be together (soul mates )! It just took us years to find each other, and believe it or not we met on the computer dating site MATCH.COM! I didn't own a computer my friend posted my picture and then gave me some phone numbers and after talking to 1st someone I went to high school with and really didn't like him then then some guy that is a clown in a rodeo( I really had to laugh at that one) and the 3rd time was a charm we talked for 4 or more hours on the phone and met the next day March 3rd at a coffee shop(starbucks), then he picked me up and carried me across the parking lot to a little YUMMY YUMMY donut shop, we both fell in love at first site! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!
    Last edited by amanda; 03-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judy, I call my husband when we met my ANGEL! He has proven to me over and over again he is my ANGEL! My miss piggy kitty is doing so much better she enjoyed the bath I gave her at 1st wasn't sure about it I held her front legs the dangerous CLAWS while my son put pet shampoo and mane n tale horse shampoo we use! She started bathing herself I put medicine on some sores that she got from a cat fight! Now she just eats drinks loves on all of us and lays down! I am so glad to hear that your sun came out! It rained off and on all night here but the sun is shining today supposed to be in mid 60s the lows in mid 40s and tomorrow I think it is supposed to rain but yesterday was a surprise for even the weather man and he's usually always right! My hubby helps me pick out colors for everything especially does the color matching for me (colors that look good with each other )! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

16. Likes justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys sound like a movie, Manda! You sound like you have so much fun together! I think it's cool. I also think it's cool he does your color matching for you. Dan has no sense of color. Now, Nicholas, our grandson inherited that from his Mom, our older daughter. Nick can draw an has a good sense of color. I have a good sense of color. I just need a second opinion sometimes.

Judy.

18. Likes amanda, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    39 this morning with highs in the lower to mid 70's later. I generally like cooler weather, but since I have to be on a tractor (w/no cab) all day, I'll take it!

20. Likes amanda, Trenarah liked this post