Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending healing hugs your way Faye (((())))

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I hope she is doing better, I just got my Phone hooked up today and was going to give her a call I live only about 20 miles from her now. Do you know if she is home yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan2014,
    I hope Faye was able to go home by now. I looked up Faye Hankins on facebook, not sure if I had the right Faye Hankins so then I looked up Susan Jensen on facebook and again not sure which one you are.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 05-15-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi again,
    I'm Jean De Wall on facebook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are going up that Faye will recover and be back home soon. Glad to hear the tests came back with good news that there is no blood clots. Love you Faye and will pray for you. Get well soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    The last I heard Faye was in a car accident. My heart fell to my feet. That's when the heart attack and stroke business was happening, too. She was transferred to a rehab facility near Nashville. That should lift her spirits. She did have surgery on her back, and has a pelvic fracture. She is in a fracture jacket (?) from her waist up. It is very uncomfortable as you can very well imagine. She is sitting up and moving around and walking. Of course, her appetite is terrible. The food was absolutely awful. I'm sure it has improved by now. She will be near her niece, who has her dogs, Lovey and Dovey. So they will be able to see her and vice versa. They will do her more good than physical therapy. She had just gotten a cast off her leg when all this happened. I will give you all the address as soon as I get it or maybe one of you will beat me to it. LOL. I'm not on Facebook much. I know she would love to hear from all of you.

Love and Hugs,

Judy
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 05-30-2015 at 09:51 AM.

7. Thanks little drummer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi again,
    I'm Jean De Wall on facebook.
    Hi Jean Marie, I just sent you a friend request on Facebook.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I will continue to keep Faye in my prayers. I know God will touch her with a mighty miracle.

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, No. I hate to hear that. How long has she been in the rehab. Those places always has bad food. I hope she comes home soon. I want to go see her. I only live about 20 minutes from her now. When You find out the place she is at let me know so I can send her something.

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, oh my I just hate to hear this about Faye!! When was she in the accident? I haven't been on here but I've been keeping up with needed prayers. Can we get an address for Faye I would like to send her a card. Thank you love Winnie