Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad I read this tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Just saw on twinfayes FB Post she went last night in HOSPITAL-- Heart Attach & Possible Stroke. Her son has post as well as many Friends on her. PRAYERS PRAYERS PLEASE!!

Faye was my 1st real friend on CT back 3 yrs ago. I wont go into all she means, Im teary eyed & my Hubbys not good today either. All who knew her please PRAY & say how you know her etc and any thing we love about her. THANK YOU!!

Sorry Barbara G for capitilizing xxxxoooo. God Bless

Susan2014 aka Susan M Jensen on FB

Hi susan, thx for this information. Doing the blog site kept me from getting around to learning things like this, and I"m so sorry to hear this news. What is Faye's Crochet Talk name? I'll be sure to pray for her and keep up with this thread to see how she is. Poor thing, I hope she's improving!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Hi susan, thx for this information. Doing the blog site kept me from getting around to learning things like this, and I"m so sorry to hear this news. What is Faye's Crochet Talk name? I'll be sure to pray for her and keep up with this thread to see how she is. Poor thing, I hope she's improving!!
    Susan, Faye's CT name is "twinfaye."

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan for letting us know about Faye. I am so sorry to hear about Faye... We have had so much fun together on here and I tease her all the time that she could be my adopted daughter because I am that much older than her. I have signed off messages to her as "your Mommy!" and called her "My Daughter". I was looking forward to possibly a visit from her in the future. She had mentioned taking a trip and visiting some of us. I sincerely hope she pulls thru this and will be praying for her. Please keep us updated on her condition.
    Faye, you are my very best friend on here from the time I met you! Please get well!! I love you girl, your friend, Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    She has just moved to the rehab facilities from the hospital 2-3 days ago. I have not seen a phone# posted yet, but I will try to get an address for you.

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judy, I want to send her a card. I hope she won't have to stay there long.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for Faye. Get well soon my friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    It sounds like she was in a bad car accident. How bad was it? I was in a car accident about 4 years ago. Hit my head. Got stitches but I'm fine. You would never know I was in an accident.

It sounds like Faye has other problems too. She had a stroke and a heart problem? Are you getting your appetite back Faye? I hope you're feeling better.
    Jean Marie ((((((( HUGS )))))))

Post Thanks / Like
    She didn't have a stroke or heart attack. She blacked out and that caused her car accident. She says she would love to hear from all of you if you would like to write or send cards, but please no phone calls at this time. She has no phone in her room anyway. They just have one at the main desk so that the patients can get rest and physical therapy.

Here is her address at the rehab facility:

Ms. Faye Hankins
    c/o Bethany Rehab
    Rm. 202
    421 Ocala Drive
    Nashville, Tenn. 37211

She is doing much better, but being in that cast, and having had surgery on her back; she is in quite a bit of pain. She also has a pelvic fracture. But even with all that, Faye's spirits have improved quite a bit. She was more worried about me the last time we talked. So you know Faye is Faye. She asked me if I had her "Bubble Wrap Suit" done yet. Her sense of humor has not left her. So I call her up with some new jokes for her. But only limit my calls to a couple minutes. I relay that you all ask about her and that cheered her so much. Love you guys. She also passed that along too. I don't know why it surprised her that you all would care so much!?

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Will pray.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for getting Faye's address for us I really want to send her a card. She befriended me when I first started on CT along with others of you and I just love her to pieces. I pray for her all the time as I know many of you do so we were praying for her when she had her accident it's possible that's why she wasn't hurt even worse. I am a huge believer in prayer!!! Love and ((( HUGS))) Winnie

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post