Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like

mlgraine

Hi Shelley, I hope your migraine will leave you alone once this one is gone...I pray that May it be gone forever! Aren't there different kinds of migraines? Sometimes I get shimmering white spots in front of my eyes kinda like a grid or lightning and usually a headache would come in like it is following the blind spot that comes with it. It all moves across my vision till it is gone. Thank the Lord I haven't had that for a really long time. When would happen at work I would have to go to the ladies room and sit with the lights out an close my eyes. I hope you're better soon. Love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    HHi Linda, I am praying for you and your mom. I hope she is doing good with the treatments. She is so blessed to have you helping her. Just find some time for yourself because you need it with all you are doing for her. We will be praying for her so remember you are not alone...God is with you ...just hang in there. Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly....sorry that u are dealing with a migraine...hope you feel much better soon. I am working on a blanket for my little nephew.
    .hope I finish it tonight...his party is tomorrow...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda...I know that it is a stressful time for you and your mom...keeping u in my prayers and sending a special hug your way..

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, I hope your migraine goes away and stays away forever. I'll say a prayer of healing for you. I used to have them too. I'd have to go home from school. Couldn't stand light and threw up. Dr.found out I was 1/4 in.shorter on my left side. Now I wear a lift in my shoe to compensate. My back was completely out of whack and had no muscle development on the left lower back. My headaches went away from then on. Once in a while I have the sparkly vision and pressure. But nothing horrible like before. Have you looked for a stress or food trigger. Like your hard schooling? Just a thought.

Thank you Patty and Bennie for your thoughts and prayers! They mean alot to us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Shelley, I hope your migraine will leave you alone once this one is gone...I pray that May it be gone forever! Aren't there different kinds of migraines? Sometimes I get shimmering white spots in front of my eyes kinda like a grid or lightning and usually a headache would come in like it is following the blind spot that comes with it. It all moves across my vision till it is gone. Thank the Lord I haven't had that for a really long time. When would happen at work I would have to go to the ladies room and sit with the lights out an close my eyes. I hope you're better soon. Love ya, Patty
    Patty, what you're describing is migraine aura. I sometimes get the streaks of shimmering silver lights in my line of vision, too. And it always scares me when that happens, even though I know what it is. It's a very unnerving feeling.

Thank you for the well wishes. I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon and I'm starting to feel a lot better. This migraine started 5 days ago, on last Sunday. I'm so glad it's Friday and I don't have to go back to work until Monday morning.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Shelley, I hope your migraine goes away and stays away forever. I'll say a prayer of healing for you. I used to have them too. I'd have to go home from school. Couldn't stand light and threw up. Dr.found out I was 1/4 in.shorter on my left side. Now I wear a lift in my shoe to compensate. My back was completely out of whack and had no muscle development on the left lower back. My headaches went away from then on. Once in a while I have the sparkly vision and pressure. But nothing horrible like before. Have you looked for a stress or food trigger. Like your hard schooling? Just a thought.

Thank you Patty and Bennie for your thoughts and prayers! They mean alot to us.
    Linda, I have finally accepted the fact that chocolate causes some of my migraines. Last weekend I ate a couple of dark chocolate brownies. And the next day I woke up with a terrible migraine. I'm not a choco-holic and eating it again is just not worth it to me, no way!

I also think that finishing up that very difficult class last week contributed to this headache. It was so stressful and when it was over, there was the let-down relief that came.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Hi Shelly....sorry that u are dealing with a migraine...hope you feel much better soon. I am working on a blanket for my little nephew.
    .hope I finish it tonight...his party is tomorrow...
    Thank you Bennie, I'm starting to feel much better this evening.

Shelley

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no life without tea! That being said, your morning thoughts are wonderful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning everyone! And a special welcome to Annien! I love tea as well as coffee, so both are fine with me! Have a great day! Love the shawl on your avatar!