Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings!

Morning Coffee....Or Tea-sunface-morning-jpg

Have a lovely day, everyonel!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniem View Post
    There is no life without tea! That being said, your morning thoughts are wonderful!
    Welcome Anniem, I love my morning coffee every day, and tea in the winter time.

BTW I love the shawl in your photo. It's gorgeous! Did you make it?

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly glad your feeling better. Linda glad they found out about your leg and could help you out. Say Hi to your mom --thinking of you both and praying. The Lord sent us a wonderful rain and perked the crops up. Have you gotten any rain? I hope so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Hugs to you Shelley and Donna, and Hugs to everyone on this site. Thanks for your support!
    Hey Linda I asked for special prayer at church this weekend for your mom and you and will keep you both in my prayers. Love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, how's your mom feeling today? I've been thinking of her, and you too.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I was feeling kinda down yesterday. I have been reading Revelation from the bible but it was Thru the Bible with J. Vernon McGee After reading it I felt a burden drop off of me and I had joy in my heart. So I would like to share it with all of you. So many of you are going though tough times. But God says to me, as He says to you. I am going to make all things new. You are going to be able to start over again. I am waiting for that day when all things are going to be new and I can start over. Have you ever stopped to think about the potential of starting out all new again, of learning all over again, and never ceasing but going on into eternity? Oh, the potential and capability of man! At the tower of Bable , God said,I had better go down there or nothing will be withheld from man. Gen.11:5-7 It was very foolish for some scientists and preachers to say that man could not go to the moon. I think he is going further than that. Man is a clever being which God has made. Death ends his potential down here, but with eternity ahead of him, oh the prospects a saved man has.

We see here the glorious prospect of all things made new. We can start over and there will never be an end to our growth. Remember that of Christ it said Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end. Isaiah 9:7 There is constant growth and development. Just think of the prospect of that for the future. Someday I am going to know something; today I don't, but I will then. I hope this brings joy and hope to all your hearts---hugs Susie Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to all! It's kind of late and I'm going to bed soon. Wanted to fill you in. Mom was really sick this morning. No vomiting but so weak and tired and just sick. Don't know how else to describe it. She passed out on me in the bathroom. Me, my or my mom's guardian angel, and Jesus helped me catch her(kind of) guided her to the toilet before her legs completely went.(see was standing when she passed out). My sis was at church. Couldn't get her so call 911. Got them on the way to us. Finally got a hold of a friend at church that just happened to have her phone on and she told my sis. She came to for a bit but faded out again on the EMTS. They took her to hospital. We followed. She was responsive by the time they got her IV in before they left. Dr. checked her for a blood clot on the lungs, the Dr said that cancer that has metastasized raises the risk of blood clots in the lungs. but the lungs were ok. She had a vasel vagel response. From chemo weakness and it irritating her irritable bowel syndrome. She's home with me now resting , exhausted. Quite the day.

Thank you all for asking about mom! And Susie Ann, I thank you for sharing your words of knowledge that God gave to you. I'm glad it helped you. God never lets us down. Someone told me this: the saying:" God won't give you more than you can handle" isn't quite right. You have to be given more than you can handle to realize your need for God's help. That's why some people fall by the wayside when over burden. They blame God for not being there, when all along He was hovering there waiting on us to just ask for His help. God is a gentleman-He never forces Himself on us. We have to decide to ask for His help. Thank God He heard my call today! My prayer at the time was " Dear God, You gotta help me!" "It's just you and me right now!"
    I tried to post this last night but it didn't work. So here it is this morning. Mom's much better and eating eggs and toast for breakfast at 9am.
    Last edited by Linda D. Mitzner; 08-10-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I got a flu and feeling sick
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, your mom was sure one sick lady yesterday. I hope she's feeling a little better now, since she received IV fluids. And I'm glad she's able to eat breakfast. I know that's a relief for you. How often is she going to receive her chemo treatments?

I know what a vasel vagel reaction is. My son had one after he had his wisdom teeth removed. It happened right afterwards when we were getting him in the car. It's scary to be there when it's happening.

I hope you and your mom are both able to get some good rest today.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hi there! I got a flu and feeling sick
    Oh no, Larisa, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Do you have to go to work today? Hopefully, you'll be able to stay home and rest.

Shelley