Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 59 of 157 First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm back from my trip to South Carolina. I had a great time visiting with my family. The 500 mile drive was long, though. My son and I brought back a truck my dad gave him, and we also got him all moved into my house (my son is going to live with me for a while). I'm tired today, from the long drive.

I just posted on another thread that my sister, Jennifer, is pregnant and had another ultrasound this morning. She had invitro and is about 8 weeks along. The baby is shrinking and there is no heartbeat. She will miscarry, her doctor said it could take up to 2 weeks to happen. She's doing okay. If I feel she needs me, I'll go back to South Carolina to be with her. She's not alone. Our parents live there, plus she has an amazing husband. Still..... she's my sister and I just hate having to live so doggone far away.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, I'm sorry to hear the news about your sister. Is this her first invitro? Don't forget to take care of your self as well♥
    I hope all my coffee/tea drinking friends are all fine today. I'm very late today, we were up early to be at the hospital for removal of a cataract for John. It went well and he can already see better!
    The weather here remains dull and wet, but I'd have that rather than some other places. The news sounds like a horror movie, trains derailing , earthquakes, hurricanes and on and on.
    I have been doing some projects slowly, I seem to be disinterested at this time. But I think I am making some progress. I looked at some filet patterns, did not have a clue so I researched them and decided to stick to one thing at a time.
    SusansSoulShines , I tried the knot and it worked beautifully!
    Linda D. Mitzner, The Iris is beautiful, I look forward each day to see the photo of one. Enjoy the rest of today.
    Last edited by Ladyella; 05-14-2015 at 02:15 PM.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, glad you and your son are back safe and sound. So sorry for your sister and her husband. My thoughts and prayers are with them and you.

4. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, I'm so sorry about the baby! Make sure that you take care of yourself when you go to see your sister. I have already prayed about the baby & will continue to pray for all of your family! Scooters/Suzanne

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your prayers.

Ladyella, yes, this is Jenn's first invitro. She and her husband already have 2 boys, ages 9 and 12. They really really want to have another baby and have decided to try invitro again in a few months, August or September.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Let all of us know if your sister gets pregnant once again, so that we can start praying from the start, for a healthy baby Scooters

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Well I'm back from my trip to South Carolina. I had a great time visiting with my family. The 500 mile drive was long, though. My son and I brought back a truck my dad gave him, and we also got him all moved into my house (my son is going to live with me for a while). I'm tired today, from the long drive.

I just posted on another thread that my sister, Jennifer, is pregnant and had another ultrasound this morning. She had invitro and is about 8 weeks along. The baby is shrinking and there is no heartbeat. She will miscarry, her doctor said it could take up to 2 weeks to happen. She's doing okay. If I feel she needs me, I'll go back to South Carolina to be with her. She's not alone. Our parents live there, plus she has an amazing husband. Still..... she's my sister and I just hate having to live so doggone far away.

Shelley
    Ohh Shelley ...I am so sorry for your sister. We were all hoping for the best for her. Such a sad thing to happen....
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hi Shelley, I'm sorry to hear the news about your sister. Is this her first invitro? Don't forget to take care of your self as well♥
    I hope all my coffee/tea drinking friends are all fine today. I'm very late today, we were up early to be at the hospital for removal of a cataract for John. It went well and he can already see better!
    The weather here remains dull and wet, but I'd have that rather than some other places. The news sounds like a horror movie, trains derailing , earthquakes, hurricanes and on and on.
    I have been doing some projects slowly, I seem to be disinterested at this time. But I think I am making some progress. I looked at some filet patterns, did not have a clue so I researched them and decided to stick to one thing at a time.
    SusansSoulShines , I tried the knot and it worked beautifully!
    Linda D. Mitzner, The Iris is beautiful, I look forward each day to see the photo of one. Enjoy the rest of today.
    Wow Ladyella...I had to check the internet...I am lost in the news. I had no idea that a train derailed or there were earthquakes...LOL I suppose I am in my own little bubble just focused on what I have to do.
    So sad for the people who died on the train. I can't even imagine what it would be like in a train crash. I have never been on a train except the one that goes from Newark NJ to New York City...very short ride.

It is cold here. The heat is on and we had frost. I am sitting here with my big fuzzy robe on drinking my coffee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone

Last night I was sooo mad! I have a small class of boys only...only 3 in the class. They do gymnastics. I have them doing a football number for our show. Very cute. They are young, age 5 to 8. I was unable to get any costume that remotely resembled a football costume so I got them black cargo shorts and a turquoise sparkly tee shirt. I sent the boys home with their costumes and one mom returned later in the evening and disrupted a large ballet class of older girls (high school age). She holds up the shirt and says to me "What is this? This is not a foot ball jersey" I said I couldn't get a football jersey and besides it would be too baggy for him to do any stunts in. She proceed to tell me her husband would not let their son wear this shirt because it has sequins on it and he would pull him from the number! I was so annoyed, I told her that I would discuss it with her tomorrow! How ignorant can anyone be? The boys depend on each other for the gymnastic routine to go smoothly. They throw and catch a foot ball as they do the stunts. If they pull him from the number it will ruin it for the other 2 boys. Ohhhh give me strength! If he didn't want him in the dance studio why did they register him last September!!! And now ...2 weeks before the show they have a sequin feddish??? I wonder what her husband thinks of those stupid wrestlers in those spangly costumes?? I be he likes them though...

I hope today goes better. I am on continuous edge until the show it over ....hahaha but then it starts all over again...The dance business in like a merry go round....LOL .....but I love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-mug-ballet-slippers-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, TGIF! So sad about the train wreck, the earthquake in Nepal, tornado victims, our militaries helicopter crash, etc.. God be with them all and with their families. It's cloudy here with chance of storms today, 66 degrees.

Teri, so sorry for the misunderstanding with the parents. Would they be ok with just an unmarked t-shirt? My sister put up with touchy, unruly parents all the time. Such as, why didn't my kid make the starting team, you should have coached those games different, etc... never ending bickering know it all's. And they never played a sport or did only in grade school. My sister played basketball and volleyball in college, and competing in college is a whole other ballgame as they say. College coaches want you in shape when you get there, they don't put up with whining, they play the best, hardworking players. Well anyway hang in there!
    Attachment 12441