Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 96 of 157 First ... 46869495969798106146 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    What nice colors! Ladies I wish you and your family members good health. Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw this, I will definitely pray for him. I am glad they caught it in time.
    I know it has some terrible symptoms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    OK girls! I just finished reading page 44! I will never catch up a this rate. I am getting ready to go to the monthly retirees meeting. It is a picnic (inside the regular meeting hall) It probably is best inside because it is rainy today. I'm taking a 3-bean salad and a pink elephant exchange gift. We will be playing a game so it doesn't have to be a new or expensive gift... Dollar store stuff would do. I haven't been able to go for a while so I am looking forward to seeing my friends there. One of them just had her 101 birthday a couple of months ago. another one is 100 years old. I was their supervisor for a while. It gets pretty interesting sometimes what some of them come up with. Our leader sometimes reads a funny joke so I m taking one for her to read today. It will depend on whether or not one of the husbands is there (you know, mixed company!) Sometimes we have a husband show up in our midst. Anyway I suppose this post wil show up on page 90-something, I am that far behind with my reading! Have a good day all, Love, Patty
    Keep reading Patty....you'll get there...LOL
    Your meeting sounds like fun! I hope you had a great time!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Would you pray for my son Bill Jr he has lymes but the doctor says they caught it early so things should be fine. But prayer is a special blessing God has given us so I would appreciate prayers for him. He has to be off of work for 4 days. Thankfully where he works they are very understanding. He is the one that has triplet girls age 10 and Abbie will be 8 in August. Thanks girls. God's blessings to all.
    Susie Ann
    I was diagnosed with Lymes Disease in the late 1980's ...at the time I owned 2 dance schools and taught most of the classes in one of them. My joints hurt so much I had to dance with my knees wrapped in ace bandages for support. I was on several antibiotics, but being a business owner/operator and having small kids at the time I had to trudge my way through. I had a relapse a year later. I lived at the Jersey Shore at the time and the ticks there are incredable. I like to be outside and I was always coming in with ticks on me and also attached to me. The dog continually had ticks on her too. But I am suborn and I do what I like to do ....so there was no stopping me from being in the woods or my gardens. To encourage you, I know that the antibiotics today, work better than the 1980s, since they know so much more about Lymes now a days than they did in the 1980's when it when the disease was first discovered.

I haven't had a flair up in a while...but to also inform you that once a positive Lymes blood titer always a positive Lymes titer... so he will always show positive even when he is feeling better.....the battle is not so bad with a positive attitude and like I said now a days it is a quicker recovery than the 1980s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning My Friends

Hoping you are having a great week!

Nothing new this week, except this is day 5 with the grandson...he is a stubborn one I will tell you, but things are interesting. He wanted to dance so bad at our studio but, he forgot to pack all his dance shoes and clothes. So he borrowed a pair of ballet shoes from another boy who had an extra pair. Well during the Musical theater class...which I was not teaching....my grandson pulled the draw string out of the other boy's ballet shoe and was dangling it in his hand! All I thought of was now I have to buy this kid a new pair of ballet shoes!!! Luckily I had my box of crochet hooks with me and in there I have darning needles of various sizes. So I took out the biggest one and painstakingly put the drawstring through the eye of the needle and had to tread the drawstring back thorough the shoe...needless to say I was not a "happy camper" as it was not an easy task.

Hoping your week is good LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-maker-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies for the prayers and info. My heart goes out to each one of you and proud of you all for hanging in there. The Lord Bless and Keep and give you all--HIS STRENGTH--JOY

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone!
    Teri, I love the picture you posted! Necessity is the mother of invention as they say. Your grandson sounds like a handful! Ha! Bet he looked cute doing it too ;-) I hope you never have another flare up of lymes!!

It's partly cloudy and if the sun comes out more and the wind picks up we may try to cut some wheat this afternoon. The temperatures are suppose to be in the middle to high 80's. The humidity is 74%. This is a picture of one of our hollyhocks blooming now. The bumblebees, honey bees, wasps, and June bugs are thick in them. The June bugs are eating on the buds and flowers. So I spray them when I see them.

Attachment 12679

8. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for nice photo of flower!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann, It was my honor to pray for you, Scooters

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Good morning everyone!
    Teri, I love the picture you posted! Necessity is the mother of invention as they say. Your grandson sounds like a handful! Ha! Bet he looked cute doing it too ;-) I hope you never have another flare up of lymes!!

It's partly cloudy and if the sun comes out more and the wind picks up we may try to cut some wheat this afternoon. The temperatures are suppose to be in the middle to high 80's. The humidity is 74%. This is a picture of one of our hollyhocks blooming now. The bumblebees, honey bees, wasps, and June bugs are thick in them. The June bugs are eating on the buds and flowers. So I spray them when I see them.

Attachment 12679
    We've been in the upper 90's for the past week, humid and miserable, people getting nauseated and having heat exhaustion. It's only in the upper 70's close to 80 at night, what a horribly un-fun summer it is so far.... wait - not summer yet, till this weekend. I want to move from S.C. to a cooler place, where can we go??! I've put up with this most of my life except for our Chicago Ridge, Ill 11 yr stint when I was young, but I was born in the south. Every year it gets hotter and every year I tolerate it less .I used to stay out in the sun all day at the pool with grandkids, now, I never go out in it at all, it makes me literally ill. Bad for headaches of all kinds too. Great for vegetables and herbs, but not people!