Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 97 of 157 First ... 47879596979899107147 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Good Morning My Friends

Hoping you are having a great week!

Nothing new this week, except this is day 5 with the grandson...he is a stubborn one I will tell you, but things are interesting. He wanted to dance so bad at our studio but, he forgot to pack all his dance shoes and clothes. So he borrowed a pair of ballet shoes from another boy who had an extra pair. Well during the Musical theater class...which I was not teaching....my grandson pulled the draw string out of the other boy's ballet shoe and was dangling it in his hand! All I thought of was now I have to buy this kid a new pair of ballet shoes!!! Luckily I had my box of crochet hooks with me and in there I have darning needles of various sizes. So I took out the biggest one and painstakingly put the drawstring through the eye of the needle and had to tread the drawstring back thorough the shoe...needless to say I was not a "happy camper" as it was not an easy task.

Hoping your week is good LOL
    I love the coffee pot and cups! Coffee cups like that can be made into pin cushions, and the top can come off for you to put buttons, or a thimble, things like that, inside!

2. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda D. Metzner, I enjoy all of your flowers. They are absolutely beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone!
    It's foggy this morning, 67° with 90% humidity. Suppose to get up to 89° today. We cut a little wheat late afternoon yesterday. Will be afternoon before the heavy dew dries today. Need a little breeze to help. I think the sun is suppose to shine. Hope so. It was so nice and cool yesterday.
    Here is another photo of a hollyhock we have blooming now. My coffee tastes good this morning! Helps me wake up!

Attachment 12681

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flowers!!! Thank you a lot!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Good morning! Had coffee earlier, then walked 4550 step according to my counter. This was a pretty surprised when I went passed my garden.Attachment 12349
    Hi Linda I love your iris pics. I did have some beside the side of my house but I think the lawn mower guys may have wiped them out. I love iris... they are so beautiful and in so many colors. I may get a few bulbs and replant some...if I can get the energy to dig a hole or 2 for them. I don't have much energy any more....getting too old to do much bending and can't get down on my knees anymore because if I get down I can't get up unless there's something nearby to crawl to to help me. I just turned 84 in Feb this year. I think I am doing pretty good tho for my age. I think I have been sitting too long when I crochet because my neck is hurting. I sit in the same chair and watch the TV from the same direction as I crochet. NOT GOOD ...I know. So the hurt is on the side that turn my head to watch the TV. I will have to make myself get up and walk around the room more often so I don't get so stiff! Have a good day everyone....I am still only on page 48 trying to read ALL the posts. Patty

8. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Linda D. Mitzner, your lilies are simply amazing!
    I have to agree! They are so beautiful and the pictures are so large that makes them seem so real. I feel like I could just reach out and touch them! Keep posting more. I love to see them. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley I will pray for your sister, I am so far behind reading posts I guess she has either lost or had the baby by now. I need to read faster! I am still on page 50 something! LOL Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri, I am curious....how do you come up with all those pics of coffee cups full of steaming coffees? They are so cute and add so much to your posts. They are wonderful. Just wondering. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hi everyone, welcome Becky, I missed the morning and afternoon coffee break, so I added my story to the Picture board. I'm still laughing!! Pressure washers, I guess men all have their toys too! Teri, what do you mean your talkative THIS morning? LOL.
    Ha Ha Ha I had to laugh I have never known anyone like you... talkative...I guess so! I love to read your posts so don't take me wrong...keep those stories coming! I just wish I could read faster so I could catch up with everyone! Oh well... I guess I will blame my old age for that. At least I can laugh at myself can't I? I want to keep a good sense of humor. It would take a lot to offend me and I don't ever mean to do that to anyone. I love to have fun on here! (I just now had to go back and correct the word stories).. I had spelled it.... ssstories...Like the computer stuttered! It does that every once in a while. LOL! Have a nice day all, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Ohhh how sweet....what colors are they ....post some pictures... I love kittens!
    I love kittens too and hope you do post pictures. There is a commercial that I love. There is a little kitten that is so cute sitting up on it's little behind with it's front paws up and being fed from a spoon. I don't know what kind of kitten it is ...it looks like it has a small kinda pushed in nose. I don't know the name of those cats but I just want to hold it so bad! It is kinda beige and almost white in color. I would have a kitten if it wasn't for my little Maltese. He is probably the king of his castle at 15 and probably wouldn't allow a cat in the house. We live on a busy street so I couldn't let an animal outside. I may have to just go to the animal shelter and hold 1 or 2 of theirs to get it out of my system. Please don't forget to post pictures! Oh! I just remembered something... when I was about 5 or 6, I was visiting with my auntie at her friend's house and I was in the barn (we were in the country..very safe place!) and I found some little baby animals....they were very tiny.. and I went back in the house and told my auntie that I found a nest with "little mouses!" They went out and looked and told me they were little new baby kitties! I didn't know baby kitties were so little! They had a good laugh over that. I hope yours all live. Love, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-19-2015 at 07:33 AM.