Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  33
Page 16 of 38 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryK View Post
    Hi, everyone. It's 4pm here in South Jersey and it's been snowing for about an hour. The temp is around 27. The snow is supposed to turn to rain. Sonnetta, what a blessing! God certainly protects, provides and answers prayers. How is Caiden doing, and his parents? I pray for them every night.

My husband and I are reading Luke as part of our devotionals every morning. I think I'll read Acts for my quiet time. Thank you all for being here and for sharing. I pray that our Lord blesses all of you and your families.
    Caiden is doing just great. He is a handful. Into everything. He sure keeps you on your toes. The whole time he was here he wanted grandma. Adrianna is doing good too. They each have a little cold but not real bad. My son starts back to work after being laid off Monday morning. He is really excited about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, I am so very glad to hear how well Caiden is doing. What a blessing! Thank you for telling me. Jobs are hard to come by so I'm happy to your son has one. Blessings to all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta glad things are working out. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone , I haven't been on here for a couple of days or so. It has been snowing here. It skipped a day. Now we are getting it again, tonight. Its been at night -4. Then it warms up. Now back down cold again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this reminder on how to get the most of reading God's Word and a better way to pray. Reading books of Scripture at one time is also an excellent way to read, I agree, Linda.
    Last edited by cessie; 02-25-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone from sunny Maine. This morning has been bright and sunny, although it is starting to get hazy and a forecast of more snow tonight and tomorrow morning is here. This week has been a long busy week. But I received a wonderful surprise. I got a lovely card from Susan2014 and a pretty watermelon bookmark. I'm planning on keeping it in my Bible. Thank you Susan, it was a very nice surprise and brightened my week. I watched Pastor James Merritt on TBN this morning. He was speaking on forgiveness, and he made a statement during his message: "The only remedy for a ruptured relationship is forgiveness." It was a wonderful reminder of the importance of forgiveness, as well as how much God has forgiven me for. If anyone would like to watch the video, you can catch it here: Touching Lives Home. Have a wonderful day everyone, and if you are in part of the "storm belt" stay safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 11823Hello everyone! It's noon here and having partly sunny skies today. We received a nice 3in. snow yesterday and wind didn't blow so that moisture will stay on our fields of wheat. Church was cancelled because of slick snowy roads. Couldn't tell where the road ended and the ditch began. Forecast is predicting sleet and rain for today and tomorrow. The warm-up rest of week with chances of rain. My email devotion from bible gateway told about the trinity. Three persons in one. How the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are still one perfectly. Part of the analogy, though they admit it may lack some, is the egg comprised of 3 parts - yolk, white, and shell, and water- liquid, ice, and steam are 3parts of the whole. Deuteronomy 6:4 was the reference scripture. How three distinct entities can unite in one single reality, in perfect harmony as one God. I'll try to add some snow pics from yesterday.
    Attachment 11820Attachment 11822

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent three pics so be sure and click on the highlighted portion for the third:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, your pictures are beautiful! It's 7pm here in Jersey, and we have a layer of ice over the snow that was left and it's raining now. Not nice. Oh, well. Spring isn't far off.

Post Thanks / Like
    So good of you to send us pictures of your area. Please be safe out there.