Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  170
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Hemet, California and have been here since 2002.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm from Illinois with a few years in Minneapolis and Northern California, with the hope of someday moving to Colorado!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    St. Thomas, Ontario Canada. I live in the Southern part of the province. Moved away in the 70's and moved back for good in 95.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cvarr View Post
    To Poinciana - I live in upstate ny but I went to live in florida for a year and a half and i remember the first time i realized those "lumps of dirt" piled up on the side of the highway were actually aligators!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my...... I was traveling down aligator highway with my husband at the wheel. of course he didn't tell me where he was taking me! I kept seeing these lumps on the side of the water that was running along side the road but i didn't pay much attention - i was busy looking at the trees and the sky and such. i kept seeing what i thought were lumps of dirt then all the sudden i focused in on one and realized they were not lumps of dirt but aligators..... lots of them, big aligators..... i exclaimed.... oh my.... honey...... those are aligators.... they are loose .... there are hundreds of them...... i pulled my feet up and locked the doors..... lol..... like it was really gonna do any good. lol....... i will never forget it. We have cows running around here. not anything that is going to eat me. I got used to them over the time i was there. i stayed in a camp where one or two actually slept on the bank by the back of my camper every night and swam in the canal every day where i was staying.... but no matter how much i saw them... they just still amaze me. Wonderfullly beautiful creatures.... but very deadly if not totally watched and respected.
    Hi, cvarr. I enjoyed this post from you very much. Yes, I agree, they are "wonderfully beautiful creatures." I love the Gators...both kinds, four-legged and two-legged, lol! The animals and the University of Florida Gators!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

8. Likes cvarr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone
    I have been MIA for a couple of months so I thought I would jump back with this thread...

I currently live in Central New York state...on a dirt road in the town of Pittsfield to be exact...you will never find us on the map...we don't even have a zip code. We use the zip code of the next town, in the next county! LOL

I am a New Jersey transplant. Moved to NY in 2006. Born and raised in a small town Bloomfield on the out skirts of Newark. Moved to Ocean County, Bayville in 1985 where I had a farm. Until Bayville got over populated and so we moved again to our sleepy little town where there are only cows, horses and Amish people...love it here!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

10. Likes Barbara G., seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cvarr View Post
    I live in NY - Upstate NY - Finger Lakes Area. Beautiful here with all the lakes around. Nice place to live. I lived in Florida for 1 year and a half and although I liked that - it just wasn't home. Sure was nice though
    Well Hi Neighbor!
    I am in Otsego County....not far from you....
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

12. Likes cvarr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ` Cvarr, When we lived in Cheyenne,Wyo. and my Mother and sister lived in Greelley, colo. we would see a sign of a moose on the road. Then when we got into Texas and the sign on the side of the road was a cow. My sis and I took a vacation run thru La. And the sign there was an alligator. Strange what you saw in different states. Margaret.

14. Likes Barbara G., seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Nova Scotia, Canada
    Thanks for asking

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in cooold South Dakota Mobridge. Along the Missouri River.

18. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Michigan, right now the frozen north.

20. Likes Barbara G. liked this post