Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  170
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am from the "Evergreen" state. Live about and hour and half north of Seattle Washington

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Transplant - Yes you are right. It is amazing what you will find along the way as far as critters go.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Neighbor Teri. Nice to see someone here from my area. Small world sometimes.

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Central Florida, Winter Haven, to be exact. I was born in Indiana. Moved to Kansas City, MO (Grandville, really) after I got married. From there we went to Corpus Christi, TX. I loved it there!! (Hubby was at NAS there) Back to Indiana, then Racine, WI. Moved back to Indiana in 1982. I have Never liked the cold, love the heat. Finally became "Snowbirds" in 2002.Hubby work on the roads, etc. in FL during winter. I would almost cry when it came time to go back north. Finally bought a bigger place in Winter Haven, got a full time job & told hubby "No more jumping." Too old to try and get jobs in both places, like I had been doing. I am here to stay. LOL
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Yelm, Washington. I have lived in Ft Riley, Kansas, New Albany, Indiana, Ft Knox, Kentucky, Ft Hood, Texas, and Camp Zama, Japan I think that is it. Oh yea also Chicago, Illinois

9. Likes Barbara G., DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the great white north of Michigan. I live in Marquette, a little city right on Lake Superior and this year we have gotten so much of that white stuff I can barely stand it!!!! I'm ready to move to where there's barely any snow during the winter, or just enough to tell you that it's winter. Does anyone know or live in a place like that? I'm very serious. I really need to move out of this beautiful place to where I can walk more all year round and not actually roast during the summer. If you have any ideas, please email me at bettyradcliffe24@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone!!!!! Oh yeah, we're called Yoopers!!!! Go figure!!!!!!! LOL

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yorkiemom2 I live in the frozen north of Michigan but in the UP. Where are you (if you don't mind my asking)? Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkiemom2 View Post
    I live in Michigan, right now the frozen north.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeri, I used to live in Mesa around Broadway and Gilbert Rd. My Mom wanted to move back to Michigan so here I am. I don't know where I want to live right now. AZ sounds wonderful and I have family there now so it would be easier on me than it is now. I have no one up here now since my Mom passed 4 years ago. I'd also have a new friend that loves to crochet too!!!! Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheri View Post
    Mesa, AZ.,and as a senior citizen born in AZ I am getting to be a rare "desert rat".

Post Thanks / Like
    You're a mermaid in the National Aquarium? How totally cool!!!! WOW!!! What a neat thing to be able to swim with the fishes and they may think you're one too! LOL Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    Baltimore Maryland.... I dive every other friday in the national aquarium. (Really my first love and hobby) crochet is my second!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you live near the lady that speaks to "dead people"? You know the lady on TV? Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    I live in New York State, specific town is North Massapequa, which is in Nassau County on Long Island.

LI Roe