Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Just finished this - Whew!

This is the latest afghan. It is 100 here this afternoon and I still can't seem to stop crocheting. Working on a baby blanket with a small matching car seat blankie. It is so nice to have this forum of other like minded folks.Just finished this - Whew!-100_2566-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful...thanks for sharing; yeah I need to put yarn down when it gets close to that heat....lol; nonetheless thanks for sharing...happy crocheting indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the colors but hate the tails!! I cannot make myself do an afghan with so many color changes and tails to hide. UGH!!! Yours is really pretty and I wish I didn't hate changing colors so bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye
    Good news. There is no color changing with this afghan. Honest. It is Bernat self patterning yarn called Mosaic. They have 8-9 color combinations. You just start the granny square and keep on going. The only tag is at the end of the square. It just makes the color combinations all by itself. I just love it. This one is 100 squares and I used 12 skeins. You can find it on Bernat.com. Kay

5. Likes Magnolia Blossom, Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty, love the color changes. Hope it cools off for you.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    It is wonderful and a lot of work I know. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to go back and look at it again after that info. I MIGHT actually make something with that yarn!! Thanks for the info.

9. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had another look. That yarn would make doing the squares so much easier. I will have a look for the yarn. What a great job you did. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked on crochet View Post
    Hi Faye
    Good news. There is no color changing with this afghan. Honest. It is Bernat self patterning yarn called Mosaic. They have 8-9 color combinations. You just start the granny square and keep on going. The only tag is at the end of the square. It just makes the color combinations all by itself. I just love it. This one is 100 squares and I used 12 skeins. You can find it on Bernat.com. Kay
    Did not know about this yarn! Got to get me some. It is beautiful. We are so glad you joined us. Lawana

Post Thanks / Like
    That is beautiful and I love the colors.