Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

i love my cat.. i love my cat

I truely have to remind myself that as i just finish a row of crochet, reach over to change my counter on my phone... and see her paw resting on the screen and we both are watching the counter counting up....grrrrrrrr.

Post Thanks / Like
    giggles, you LOVE your cat..winks

Post Thanks / Like
    What can you do? It is a little funny right? (sorry)

4. Likes justplainjudy, Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It's very funny. Laughed at loud. TFS

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosie...seeing you like cats you may like to crochet this lapghan pattern...

A freebie pattern from Crochet Geek. I am making it out of black and white at the moment, much more effective.
    Attached Images Attached Images i love my cat.. i love my cat-cats-1-jpg i love my cat.. i love my cat-cats-3-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw poor Rose..but you know I had to LOL at that one..YOU can't get mad over it..it is too funny!

9. Likes justplainjudy, Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to laugh myself, but I understand, no cat here but I got a dog that loves to take my balls of yarn and use them like a tennis ball, so trust me I understand.

11. Likes justplainjudy, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny! I can relate to that. I have told myself that before. I was crocheting a doily, left the table and the thread was hanging over the edge a bit. When I can back & started to crochet I found it had been bitten in two! Kitty, sitting there looking all innocent! If I am crocheting she will lay on the pattern or on the yarn/thread. Pay attention to "me." Ya gotta love 'em!

13. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cats rule~~
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Cats rule. The little monster!! Gotta love them . Had to turn off my phone because she likes to see the screen flicker when she puts her paws on it and flexes her paws. She has learned a new trick. Will truly miss the sweet heart when she runs out of gas. Was hoping she will make it till winter, but don't know. At least I know she isn't suffering. Just running out of gas. We rescued her as a kitten just hours before she would of died. She had distemper, so now has severe respiratory problems, especially during the winter. Almost didn't make it last and won't let her suffer thru another. But this spring and summer has been hard also, but she still is enjoying life and not having too many problems. So will wait and see.