Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Some of my X-mas projects

Im sharing my workSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpgSome of my X-mas projects-image-jpg
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! You do great work. Looks like you've got a great start to your home made christmas. The gingerbread hat and leg warmers is on my to-crochet list too.

Post Thanks / Like
    The purple sweater only took me a week. I found the pattern online and it was sooooooooo easy. It is called mermaid filigree cardigan. The pattren is located here Mermaid Filigree Cardigan | AllFreeCrochet.com.
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice. I've seen that one before but have yet to make adult clothing. I usually stick to baby clothes. They work up quickly and look so cute on the little ones. I have a shawl on my christmas crochet list but thats the closest I've come.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are my first big person projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, and wow! Love all the things, but that purple sweater is really great! I am so impressed when people can crochet clothing.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    The purple sweater only took me a week. I found the pattern online and it was sooooooooo easy. It is called mermaid filigree cardigan. The pattren is located here Mermaid Filigree Cardigan | AllFreeCrochet.com.
    Mermaid, you and I will have to agree to disagree about what easy means, lol. I looked at that pattern and my brain froze up! You did such a nice job. I don't think I have the patience to even read the whole pattern, let alone crochet it. My hat's off to you.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I have been crocheting since I was a girl.... Took several years off since my carpal tunnel was giving me fits. But surgery and wala i am back in the swing again

9. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work! you have been very busy little yarnie! They are all great presents!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a great job,Love the baby dress and orange afgan.