Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: October Vest

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I hope your pain will go away when I say my PM Prayers for Special Friends in Need. Get off on-line & rest. What do you take for pain ( I forgot); Prayers for a peaceful evening for you LOL HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks beautiful on you Faye! You did a wonderful job! Brave girl that you are lol You deserve to wear it with pride, it looks lovely on you!!

I've never made anything to wear. I'd love to crochet a lacey top, nothing too hot or heavy. I have it pictured in my mind but I haven't seen a pattern yet. Something with an empire waist that fits my body type, maybe with some sort of tie just below the bust. My search is ongoing...

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the ones that wanted the pattern have received it if not I need to resend it. I am taking Percocet and it needs to be stronger but I don't think I will get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry Faye!!! I did get mine earlier!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, I am sorry you are in pain. It is a miserable way to live. I don't have you kind of pain so I can only imagine, but living in a drug induced fog is no fun either, and I have done that.
    Your vest is wonderful! It looks so soft. It has a nice drape while you had it on. I like the shoulders a bit longer/bigger like they are. Would you mind sending me a copy of the pattern also?
    I'll add you to my prayers.

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you have received it and I can't wait to see how yours turns out so I can see where I went wrong. It is soft now I soaked it in fabric softener and it is soft and smells great. good luck

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, I'm sorry you're hurting so badly. Pain stinks. I hope that bit of Percoset you took kicks in good so you'll feel a little better. Percoset stinks, too.

Big (((HUGS))),
    Shelley

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye how do you sleep a little or none?? You have to do something I know BUT MamaSue worries. You need a friend to do the moving around. Cant just rest all the time a little walk???? I hate this xxxxxoooooooHUGS to hold you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a big sleeper so I try to get my hours in at night. I am still sleeping well at night. I have to be up to take care of my girls so that makes me try harder. I love how the love is being spread all around me and I am thankful for the prayers. Ya'll mean so much to me and if I didn't have ya'll to talk to I would be in a very dark place. I could have help I just don't like asking for it. My Aunt is picking up some things from the store for me and I may ask her to sweep my nasty floors. She is such a clean and orderly person and I hate for anyone to see my nasty floors but they are driving me nuts. Then she'll see the dirty fridge and countertops and then etc. you get the point.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, why is it we're always so worried about how clean our house is when we're down and in pain? Let your Aunt take care of your floor and your refrigerator. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to help you out - just as you would for her. Sometimes we can be too independent for our own good. I've been fiercely independent my whole life, which isn't always good for me.

Let her help you, sweetie.
    Shelley