Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the pattern, so pretty, thank you. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful!!! I have several shawls I've made that are draped over the furniture in my den. Everyone loves to wrap a nice shawl around them, even when we're just sitting in the A/C enjoying our evening.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Pixieglitter: What a good idea! I remember being in an apt. years and years ago and the couch was right in front of the air conditioner and every time it clicked on I got so cold!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah shawls. I see fast results when I whip up a shawl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ivy you creative person you. That shawl is just georgous! (I don't spell well) All those little bitty squares, WOW! Betty

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you betty. hahaha.... it is all work in one piece that look like many tiny squares. I am making another one now and I think I will finish next week. this time I only make it in one style square - the spider stitch only and drop off the other stitch. I think I am very please with my goofing around with the yarn (it take me some time and 'thinking' to make it) that was work - I think I've lost 2 lbs because I don't eating right (not eating in time when suppose to, until I can't see clear of everything than go and just grab something is already to eat - not cooking)...after is made than it come much easy and simple - just repeating the step. bad news is I have only 2 skinks of yarn from the swap. I think I will have a lot of smaller than this one I post. I did post a link of the pattern I used a while back.
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....