Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Sale items

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty, I guess the teasing went over your head!! LOL I was so teasing. I do want the coasters but I will buy them if I can. I do LOVE Christmas things and my poor house looks like Christmas threw up in here. Every surface has something on it. I have to put all my usual doodads away so I can set everything out. Your things look lovely and I think they will sell fast. Remember if in doubt I am teasing!! I would never want to hurt your feelings you are one of my best buddies!! sometimes I need to pull back on the teasing. If for one minute I hurt your feelings I am truly sorry.

2. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye! A kindred spirit! I guess it takes one to know one because I immediately knew you meant it in a 'don't tempt me' way. I am very easy-going and kid around a lot too. I count on the fact that my friends, who know me well, will always know I don't mean anything critical. In person this is usually true. But! In e-mails and in forums like this it is unbelievably easy to be taken wrong. I can't get over it!
    Everyone including Patty has come to see what a true sweetheart you are, Twinfaye. I think this is a cinch! She isn't hurt, I'm sure. Don't worry.
    Thank God for people like you, Twinfaye. You are such a 'Giver.' Of your time, talent and self.♥ Even though I don't post much, I am a fan!! You are ACES!

4. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, you fashion such beautiful plastic canvas items. They are all exceptionally nice. I viewed the 5 pictures about 5 times each. I think I saw a new detail each time, as I studied them like there was going to be a test, ha ha. It is hard to have a favorite ... I thought, "Oh I love the Santas" then "But look at all the detail in the glasses cases!" and "Pumpkin coasters! How cute!" Wonderful work. You deserve and I think you will get very good prices for them. ♥

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I wish I could show you pictures of some of her work. It is amazing!! Patty, how about posting that picture of the store that you found in the basement?? It must be in your file manager and all you have to do is go advanced to post it on here. The newbies haven't seen it and pull out some other pieces to show too. Thanks Heart, I am humbled by your words. Not too humbled, you pegged me just right!! LOL Kidding!!! I will die loving to tease and make jokes. Except I can never remember jokes but I love getting something twisted on here.

8. Likes N/A, Heart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty your work is so beautiful! I have a lot of plastic canvas that I got at one of those fancy mancy name yard sales plus a bunch of yarn and latch hook and I don't remember what else it was 8 years ago! I believe I paid $2 for a huge bag of stuff! It happened to be their grandmothers who sadly passed away years before! All of your work is so beautiful as well as yours Faye! I'm not sending Christmas things LOL! My Christmas stuff is always green even a santa clause I made once I put a green hat and clothes! I over do the green a little! LOL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Only you Amanda would make a green Santa!! You sure do march to your own drummer!! I like it!! Go ahead and color outside the lines!

12. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead: I absolutely adore those Santa Coasters, the face on the Santa is so cute, you did a wonderful job on all of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Meerkat, keep your peepers off my coasters!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye ~Glad you are so modest! And you deserve the words and more. You are in Spencer Tennessee and I don't even know where it is, even though I was born in Chattanooga, and have relatives in Soddy Daisy, Ootalwah, and Hixson who would all think I'm dumb not to. I've been in Alabama too long. I'll google map you!
    ☺ YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE COUNTRY OUT OF THE GIRL ☺

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    oooooooh, Redhead/Patty p-l-e-e-e-e-a-s-e post the pictures. I do not know how to post pictures but would so love to see yours! I'll wait here .......................