Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Thread: I'm DONE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Princess Olivia Joy I'm DONE!!!!!-003-jpg daring an off camera dog to touch her treat. Look at the intense stare, ha ha. He's not touchin' it!

Post Thanks / Like
    He sure is guarding that treat.. I would like to get a picture of my Pom but she is so facinated with the camera, she comes running to see what it is.. My last Pom, loved to get her picture taken and she would just pose for the camera..

Post Thanks / Like
    My dogs don't want to sit still. Lovie is afraid and Dovie is too excited when you look at her. Dovie almost swallows her treats and then looks to see if she can steal Lovie's treat. I usually have to referee. They are so much fun and they are my entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have other dogs as well, and yes, entertainment for sure. Between dogs, crochet, and here ... I cancelled Cable TV! Honestly, I did.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Gosh NO CABLE??? I would die as it replaces my lacking of conversation with my Hubby? GOOD For You Your strong & practical.

Post Thanks / Like
    We need to cancel our cable too.....I watch Dr. Phil and hubby watches the military channel and DIY! What a waste of good money. Most evenings and even during the day I turn on one of the music channels, mostly Easy Listening, so there is background noise.

Today I gave Lola a rawhide chew that is supposed to be good for tartar and Charlie apparently bothered her to the point she swallowed the thing whole. Of course it had to come back up! Yuck! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    PS: We used to say that our fish tank was better to watch than TV but now it is definitely the dogs!!!!! Shirley

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These are really cute would you have the patterns for these because I would love to crochet the snowmen

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye, these dogs are so much fun aren't they? Susan M J, I had to be practical. Living meagerly on modest Social Security. I did not watch TV much. Ch 2 is still there without connection, and some TV available on computer if want. Lili I hope Lola is okay with the 'downs and ups' of rawhide chew. I miss that music channel at night, must admit. I had a fish tank before and loved the 'therapy' of it. So pretty and soothing.
    Thanks all! Glad I have internet, for this fun place! ☺

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking for the pattern for the snowmen. I must have misfiled it.