Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    they are wonderfully done...I hope you can sell some....happy crocheting.

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delores,
    My hubby is a huge Cowboys fan, he is from Temple, TX. Where did you find the pattern for that afghan? Share pretty please.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie mae, I used the light grey in Red Heart yarn and used the American star pattern(see below) using sc. I just changed to the colors I needed. When I got the middle of the afghan the size I needed. Then I added Navy Blue in Red Heart yarn on each end to make it oblong and then I added Navy Blue lengthwise for the width. I then started working in rounds. After the center you can also just work in rounds if you want. It just won't be oblong. I made another one but I did the star separate and then sewed it on. Oh also check the texture of Red Heart yarn some of them feel a little stiffer than the other and that makes a difference how your afghan comes out. I hope this helps you out some! XOXO

Free Star Flag Afghan Pattern from CitiUSA for Crochet...http://www.citiusa.com for more

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delores,
    I know what you mean about the Super Saver yarn. Lots of the members don't like to use it because of the stiffness. I have noticed lighter colors aren't as stiff as dark ones. I normally wash my projects when I use it, then put double the amount of liquid fabric softner in my rinse cycle. Once the rinse cycle is full, I stop my washer & let it soak for at least 30 minutes. Then I finish the wash & dry it on low. I also saw a newsletter that said to wash it by hand & use hair conditioner on it. I haven't tried that. I am content with my fabric softner soak. Conditioner is expensive.
    Thanks for sharing the pattern.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for the commentsXOXO