Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww, sweet little Pugsley!! He's adorable!! Girl, if you're not going to spoil them, what's the point? That is how I feel about it at least, LOL I have seen a few pugs in my life and they were just about the happiest little guys, LOL Oh, I almost forgot to comment about your work, LOL The shawl is lovely, I love the colour! And the multi-coloured one is perfect for a little girl! Girl, you crochet beautifully!!

2. Likes BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cute indeed. My chihuahua would roll over and play dead if I put clothes on him lol. Made him a Packer sweater and he refused to move till I took it off of him.

Post Thanks / Like
    your little dog is even smiling for the camra. cute I love the color you picked.. great job!! hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    He's a smart dog if he refused to move til you took it off!!! Are you one of them Packer Backers? I hate football and the Packers. Lions stink but the Detroit Tigers are the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Go get em Tigers!
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaA View Post
    Very cute indeed. My chihuahua would roll over and play dead if I put clothes on him lol. Made him a Packer sweater and he refused to move till I took it off of him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    your little dog is even smiling for the camra. cute I love the color you picked.. great job!! hugs, Kathy
    Thanks a lot Kathy! That's the 1st time he let me take his pic and then he smiled. Something he only started since living with me. I'm sure he's a happy little guy! I love him a lot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Awwwww, sweet little Pugsley!! He's adorable!! Girl, if you're not going to spoil them, what's the point? That is how I feel about it at least, LOL I have seen a few pugs in my life and they were just about the happiest little guys, LOL Oh, I almost forgot to comment about your work, LOL The shawl is lovely, I love the colour! And the multi-coloured one is perfect for a little girl! Girl, you crochet beautifully!!
    Thanks for the compliments Landon and isn't my baby sweet? You will meet him next year. I just feel so sorry for Spencer, TN but not for Faye. She's just as bad as we are!!! hehehehe!

Post Thanks / Like
    They really become part of the family, don't they? I keep telling the grandchildren my Teco's not a dog, he's my baby. and beleive me, he knows it.. you've got a cute little baby yourself, hes darling.. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Kathy I believe that dogs are a part of the family and not a pet. He's my little man and protector. I'll make sure Pugs knows you said he was cute, and yes he know it too! LOL Love ya Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    They really become part of the family, don't they? I keep telling the grandchildren my Teco's not a dog, he's my baby. and beleive me, he knows it.. you've got a cute little baby yourself, hes darling.. Hugs, Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cute shawls and adorable model