Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  99
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye, I've tried to find the pattern on ebay, amazon, and allfreecrocet, and haven't been successful. Do you have an email address for twincruise78? Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    How many pieces are included in the pattern? I love doing smaller things as I can see results more quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=twinfaye;82490]Landon means they look nothing like the original!! lol I really do feel that putting them together and adding the details is the hardest part of making figures and animals.[/QUOTE]

You silly woman!!! I love your work, Joseph and the donkey are adorable!! You do such great work and you are so good at reading patterns!! I love seeing your work!!
    XOXOXOXOX

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    carol, give me your eamil and I'll send it to him and let him contact you.

6. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I lost my post!!! YGH!!! Anyway, got that out of my system. There are the 3 people with their clothes and Jesus has his manger and the "straw" for it. Then there is a ram, ewe, ox, donkey and lambs.

8. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know Faye a while back there were some free patterns just like what you are working on. I have it saved in my old computer. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, I finally ordered and received a brand new computer. It is so nice not to have the computer blow up at least once or twice a day! I'm in true computer heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very nice though. If you like I can look it up for you or whomever. Just let me know. Ok and Faye, keep up the beautiful work that you always do. My box will go out to you some time during the next week. Love ya, Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I lost my post!!! YGH!!! Anyway, got that out of my system. There are the 3 people with their clothes and Jesus has his manger and the "straw" for it. Then there is a ram, ewe, ox, donkey and lambs.

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Betty, yes please look it up if not for me for Carol. I am still looking for an angel and I wouldn't mind having the 3 wisemen. Thanks, so glad you have a good computer now. I would be lost without mine. With my laptop and wifi I can sit on my porch and watch the girls (dogs) and surf the net. Have a great day!! hugs

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye, my email address is caroltheteach@comcast.net.
    Thanks a lot. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I have lots of angel patterns. What size- standing ? what do you need? Maybe I have one you can use, but it will pro be in thread.I would have to mail it 'cause I don't know how to scan and do that fancy stuff! LOL

15. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty, please look it up. Thanks!