Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  142
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    My DIL has a ferret rescue thingey and she has lots of ferrets.
    We have some friends whose GD is a quadraplegic (sp) and when she said her prayers she always mentioned Tom and me. She said 'And bless Mr. Tom and Miss Iguana! So precious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye could make a itty bitty bird and put on their shoulder. Or a little snake wrapped around their bottom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Lots of families have other pets or more than cats and dogs. Some have birds, bunnies, ferrets, snakes, iguanas, LOL

3. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Lawana, that is precious!! Bless her sweet little heart!! Maryjane's granddaughter calls me Auntie Lamb. I melt into a puddle on the floor everytime Maryjane calls me Auntie Lamb!

The Sky is the limit, baby!! There are all sorts of options to put together! And Faye is clever and talented!!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are funny!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice I personally applaud those of you that make and sell your items.. its a good thing.I hope you sell them all they are adorable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok you wise guys!! I am NOT making possum pets for my snowmen!! Nor snakes, rats, mice, ferrets, lizards or iguanas! I think that is all I am afraid of, no skunks!! I did think about making a hat for a lady snowwomen. Have you heard of the Red Hats group? I used to be one and they will buy anything if it is red/purple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be very careful around those possoms. They will play dead if they are threatened but will bite if you try to pick them up. And one of the horse ranches around here will shoot them as they will get in the feed and their droppings will cause problems that will kill the horse. I love your snow people. I have a pattern to make a family but have been too busy with baby blankets to get into anything else. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Margaret, I have met a possum who was playing possum. I hit it with a broom and hoped it would run away. My Jack Russell I used to have wouldn't leave it alone and I was scared that he was going to get bit. I finally got the dog off it and when we sent inside it came back to life and ambled off. UGH!! They are one of the ugliest creatures. Yes, it did show those teeth but I was armed with a broom and determination to keep my dog safe. In nashville where I lived before I could call someone to come get them but here is where they bring them to turn them loose. I live in the COUNTRY!!!!

11. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the COUNTRY too. Tom got a long stick and poked the critter with it to make sure it was all the way dead. We are careful with all the wild things here. A bat flew into our goat pen a few years ago and died. Our dogs were on it before it hit the ground. Took it to vet- sent it off and it was rabid. Had to quarenteen our dogs for 45 days and only Tom could go around them. Everything turned out OK but It was a hassel.So we are extremely cautious.

13. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My brother was bitten by a "mad" dog as they used to say. He had to have those shots in the stomach. I think he was around 4 and it caused him to be very afraid of needles. I was chased by a rabid dog once and I have a severe respect for strange dogs that are running. This dog could not stop running. It was very scary and I was too little to remember much but I don't go around strange dogs.