Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    nothing particular, i will know it when i see it, which is usually how i do all my crochet, it catches my eye! lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    patterns-1332766023828-square_star_afghan-1-jpgi am that way too, i have this picture of a square i am trying to find the name of it, and then it is off to making it. i added the picture, can anyone help??????
    Last edited by Trenarah; 02-17-2013 at 12:13 PM.

4. Likes GrammaJoe, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love browsing Pinterest.com. You can type in "crochet" and see all the beautiful things people make. I get a lot of ideas from there. Click on the picture and a lot of times the pattern is free. I copy and past it, along with a copy of the picture, into a Word document and save it to my computer. I have a fairly large computer file with tons of beautiful items I want to make... someday LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are oodles of sites online that offer free crochet patterns. Some are in crochet people's blogs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Pinterest also. You tube has great tutorials and patterns. They walk you through and the pictures are a super guide for those of us who are visual earners.

Post Thanks / Like
    I seen that the other day also Trenarah and it was linked back to Ravely and if I remember right it was 4.99 for the pattern. I will keep an eye on it for you again, I looked but didn't see it, possibly I seen the same pattern just not that one will be look again tomorrow and if I see that other pattern that looks like it (it's colors were different) I will let you know and let you decide if it is the same one. There is soooo many on there!

Found it!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmk101/5500321790/

I just remembered I seen it on flicker the other day so I checked my history. It has some links to it that you can use

Have fun and be sure to post a pic, It is a very beautiful square!!
    Last edited by rosieh20; 02-17-2013 at 03:39 PM.

9. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have sevral sites saved to my favorites,one is allfreecrochet you can do a search for free crochet patterns also...

11. Likes Trenarah liked this post