Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  114
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Nesting Baskets

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, I did what you said to do. I checked out Caryn's pics on her link: In one word: Awesome! After I make my husband some oatmeal: I'm going to her site on Etsy! See ya! ThanX!!!!

Judy

2. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job both of you!!

4. Likes justplainjudy, Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye's right! Awesome!

Judy

6. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Shelley,
    Come on over anytime at all. Your baskets are great. Just wanted to show you mine. I've been crafting for years. Thanks for wanting others to take a look.

Caryn

Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Caryn!!!!! Oh my gosh you have made the most BEAUTIFUL stuff!!!! What a true artist you are! Can I come over to your house?? LOL I relate to everything you've made. I've had an on line business for several years, I sell vintage and antique costume jewelry on eBay. I haven't been actively working it lately because I have my crochet and other things I'm doing with my precious free time. But I have tons of vintage jewelry in my inventory, boxes and boxes and boxes of it. I'll get back to it again one of these days. I have always wanted to learn beading and making jewelry. There just aren't any classes in my area.

Y'all need to check out Caryn's pics on her link...

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just going to ask if you had the pattern for those baskets. Now I will wait for you to post them. And yes they are just what I have been looking for. This will be one of my next projects. Thanks

9. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the yellow set of bowls on Fliker. Can't wait to get the pattern. Good job. Anita

11. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon, Denise P. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would also be interested in the pattern. They would be perfect for my bathroom or my kitchen that we are going to remodel one of these years. LOL Or just because I want to make them! LOL
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

13. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These bowls will look perfect on the tier shelving I have setting next to my computer. Oh how I need some color in this room.

15. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll definitely post the pattern this upcoming week. Its a very easy pattern for even the brand new beginner to follow. Caryn has some BEAUTIFUL baskets she made on her link, they're in a bright yellow color, she made them out of nylon cord. Happy color!

I just bought another bunch of yarn this morning, this time in 100% wool. I want to make some of these and felt them.

BTW everyone - Joann's has 30% off all yarn on line with 1 cent shipping, only today and tomorrow (17-18 Feb). Just type in PENNY13 in the code box when you check out. Yay! I love a deal, most especially on my precious yarn! I also received in my email an on line coupon for 50% off any one item. I bought a pretty sewing box with colorful birds on it.

Shelley

17. Likes Carynjoyb, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up. And also for the download. Can't wait to get started. Will post them if I can figure out how to do them. Happy crocheting ya-all.

19. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon liked this post