Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Post Thanks / Like

2 baby blankets I made years ago

I made these 2 blankets years ago. My current project is a color blocked baby blanket for another baby shower pressie for my sister. I am using the afghan stitch for it. When it is complete I will post a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images 2 baby blankets I made years ago-gold-blanket-2009-jpg 2 baby blankets I made years ago-green-blanket-2009-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the share! They are beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing the latest. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for much Janie. I will be sure a post the pic when it is done.

hugs
    Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn they're so pretty!!! I love them both they're beautiful!!

I made pure white baby afghans for each of my 2 boys, their christening blankets. I still have them (my boys are now 19 & 22 both are away at college). I also made each of them a "nap blanket" afghan ripple pattern, they each used them for many many many years, and I still have both of those too. I just ordered the yarn to make each of them a new "big" afghan for them to have now that they're almost grown. They're really TALL way over 6 feet. I want their new afghans to be big enough for them each to have to snuggle up in and think of their momma (who misses and loves them both with all of her heart).

Your baby afghans are wonderful, what nice family heirloom keepsakes!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics!

Shelley

5. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelley. These are the only pictures I have of what I had made over the years. At one time all I made was doll dresses and eventually gave all of those away. I just never thought to take a pic of things. I do have some doll pics somewhere, just have to find them again to post.

hugs
    lynn

7. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    what pretty work i love both of them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work! Thanks for showing us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love both of them, but I am especially fond of the yellow one. I love yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by lchar View Post
    I made these 2 blankets years ago. My current project is a color blocked baby blanket for another baby shower pressie for my sister. I am using the afghan stitch for it. When it is complete I will post a picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks very much