Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Vintage doily patterns

Vintage doily patterns-img_0191-jpgVintage doily patterns-img_0192-jpg I was looking in my yarn closet and found a box of Mother's old patterns and I was blown away there are some of the most beautiful doilies and edgings. These pictures are a couple that I found. I would be glad to copy a few and mail them to you if you would like. The first is a rose one and the second is a violet. There are several with ruffles that stand up around the edges. I can't do them and I am taking them to Mama to see if she can do them. They are old patterns I saw one book that was 10 cents so that has been a while. Okay I finally found some of the patterns but not all. I can now scan the patterns and email them to you. I will take a week of requests and then send them out. The woman who used the me2la name is no longer involved in this so disregard her posts. I will scan them and email them if you give me your email address either on here or in a pm.
    Last edited by twinfaye; 02-28-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: to update the information