Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  178
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Royal Hiness Landon- Is this the way you want to be addressed, Sis??? You may have a crown, but I am real royalty-I'm related to the Queen of England-53 generations back!! Remember Anne Boles/Lyon?? My maiden name is Lyon!!
    Antway-Faye did a great job!!! Is it Feb 1st yet??!!!!

2. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    so cute, a special gift to a special lady
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

4. Likes Landon, missro007, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary Jane, I suppose now YOU want a crown, too! By the way, Faye! That crown was perfect. But I think it went to her head. LOL! Or maybe it's off with her head?! Oh, we're having fun with this now! See? It goes to show you that anything can be crocheted!!! Judy

6. Likes Landon, Kathy B., Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to everyone!!! I so apprecate this, it is so much fun!!

OMG, MJ, I would be calling those guys up!! How cool is that?? You do genealogy? I am blown away! 53 generations? I did some genealogy research on my Father's side of the family. I don't know if any of my cousins have done any research on Mother's side. She was born in South America and I have no idea on how efficient their record keeping is.

I have heard that all people of the same last names are all related, you just have to research how far back the connection is. I think it is fascinating, I found out some very cool information about some of my ancestors and some not so cool. But, they are all my family and hopefully when my time comes to walk through those Pearly Gates, maybe we can have a heavenly family reunion and get to know one another.

8. Likes Kathy B., Amber&TuckersMom, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A member of the family has done a lot of research on our family!! I love it when he shows up at family reunions-he has a huge book-every member has a page of his own!! And the family tree takes up the whole wall! I tried to take a picture of it once and I couldn't get in all in one shot!!!
    No-I guess I could live without a crown!! Besides it would probably mess up my hair!!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I met a cousin who lived 10 miles from me during teenage years - in a foster family - what a crime. He and his brothers could have been with my family. His father, my mother's brother, was a hobo on the trains. His mother didn't want them to know us. How sad. My mother never knew them or saw her brother before she died. She always thought he was dead. Anyway, my cousin is doing the family tree and has traced the family back to the revolutionary war and is just beginning to trace the family to Europe. He is so fascinated by the family since he didn't have it while he was growing up. It is interesting to say the least. Judy

12. Likes Landon, Amber&TuckersMom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can relate, I think it is fascinating too and I feel a little more connected than I used to. There are a lot of Easons in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I need to find those guys again, I was in touch with one cousin but I only had his work email. Must find them again!

Sis, I bet that is really wonderful when he brings his research! I love reading about family trees and their history, it fascinates me!

14. Likes Maryjane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday!! a very special present for a very special person. Have a wonderful birthday and many more. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! I'm descended from Davy Crockett's uncle, so there! And believe it or not, there's a family here in town who's descended from Davy as well. My son once dated the daughter. Would that be incest 95 times removed!?! Actually my husband is more into that than I am. He loves doing the digging as to why somebody ended up where they did. Keeps him out of the bars! My Mom did Genie research for years. Here's to family. Caro

17. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My great grandfather on my father's side lived with his family in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, a few hundred years back. He murdered a man and had to pull up stakes and he got out of town. His choice entirely. The murder is hard to swallow but I have no idea on the circumstances surrounding it. He moved his family to Hope, Arkansas when one of his sons Samuel Great Eason met and married a Beulah Belle Connors who were my father's parents.