Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  123
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: Animal Purses

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, if you are up for it how about an elephant and a turtle?? I could never do this.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll try anything once! An elephant shouldnt be a problem, and I've already got a picture of a turtle purse in my head just have to get it out of my head and onto paper!

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I bow down to your ability!! Oh Swammie (sp) haven't used that word before! I can crochet but invent patterns is over my head. Go girl!!

6. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pushed the button too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trissy View Post
    These are precious!
    Thank you Trissy! Our granddaughters loved them for Christmas. I'm so glad. Love to see their sweet little faces when they open them. When Zaylee opened hers she's only two years old and she immediately put the handles on her shoulder and was ready to go shopping! HaHa! It was adorable we all got a bang out of her. When Kadence came home from her dad's lastnight she wanted to open hers right away of course so we let her even tho it was really late...she had seen Zaylees and she had said "Where's mine"? She was ecstatic with hers as well and they didn't leave her sight and she slept with them lastnight. YEAH! What a hit! That makes me very happy!
    Angel
    Last edited by soulangela2j; 01-03-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to write my name!

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PJsmama View Post
    I'll try anything once! An elephant shouldnt be a problem, and I've already got a picture of a turtle purse in my head just have to get it out of my head and onto paper!
    Ok I am definitely looking forward to seeing these. I am a serious fan! You are so talented! That is so great!
    Angel

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you sell the patterns?

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trissy View Post
    Do you sell the patterns?
    no. but I share them with anyone on here that is interested. I'm not a prfessional by any means so I just dont feel right charging for them. Of course if you'd like to make adonationto the charity of your choice, I sure wouldnt say no!

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Please send me the simplest pattern. I hae never made one so I want to go slow. Thans in advance, Pat

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been thinking about the turtle purse, and got just the right idea this morning while I was out geting my morningcup of coffee (ran out of coffee yestrday andfood stamps not available until tomorrow. luckily there is a bakery just 2 doors down from me) Anyway, will be working on schnauzer, elephant and turtle purses starting tomorrow. I'll let you know how they turn out.

18. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're a wonderful person & Thanx for sharing!!