You did a great job. I love them all.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are so cute!!!! Where were those when I was a kid lol

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingnowhere View Post
    They are so cute!!!! Where were those when I was a kid lol
    I agree. There are so many new awesome things out there these days and I wonder the same thing. I feel like a little girl myself making these things...but I so enjoy seeing our granddaughters faces when they open them and play with them. When I make things it may be from a pattern, but I always put my own personality and touches to each project so it becomes an original-no one else anywhere has one of the same and that's what makes it so special and unique. My youngest daughter always told me that when her friends would comment about stuff I would make her she was proud that I made it and that no one else had one but her. Each animal purse I made is handcrafted to each granddaughters personality. They may not appreciate that right now at their young ages, but then when they start getting comments from other people they will begin to know it's unique and special. I like trying new things that you don't see anywhere else.
    Once again thank you for all your nice comments.
    Have a blessed day!
    Angel

6. Likes janie mae, nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for all your nice comments. I appreciate that.
    Ange
    Last edited by soulangela2j; 12-10-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Sorry I forgot my l to Angel.

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those purses are soo cuuuuttee!!!! I made a lot of bassinet doll purses last year for my granddaughters, this year its bolero's. I have to have a written pattern to make anything. Sometimes I can change something on those around to make it a little different. I admire people that can make patterns, or make things from their own imagination. I am not that talented. keep up the good work an so glad you shared with us. Thank you.

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cybarra View Post
    Those purses are soo cuuuuttee!!!! I made a lot of bassinet doll purses last year for my granddaughters, this year its bolero's. I have to have a written pattern to make anything. Sometimes I can change something on those around to make it a little different. I admire people that can make patterns, or make things from their own imagination. I am not that talented. keep up the good work an so glad you shared with us. Thank you.
    I have several bassinet doll purse patterns that I would like to do as well. I thought maybe I would tackle those for Easter. I have had way more on my plate this year for birthdays in November and Christmas presents than I should have with making things for our grandchildren, my stepfather and two charities. All a labor of love. I love crocheting and using my gifts and talents God has given me to bless others no matter who that may be. It is a true blessing.
    Thank your for your kind comments. Have a blessed day!
    Angel

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Angel,
    Thank you for posting the purses you made for your granddaughters. They are adorable! I ordered the pattern book from Amazon & got it for about half price. My granddaughter will have more than 1 now. Maybe I will sell some, too.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Angel,
    Thank you for posting the purses you made for your granddaughters. They are adorable! I ordered the pattern book from Amazon & got it for about half price. My granddaughter will have more than 1 now. Maybe I will sell some, too.
    Hugs, Jane
    Hi Jane-
    That is great that you got the book. Get this, I go pay my car payment and the lady who takes my payment is quite the talker (like I need any help in that department right?) and she always asks me how I'm doing, what I'm doing and whose been visiting us lately. So of course I can't NOT tell her right? So I told her that my grandkids just visited for Thanksgiving and what I had been working on for the last months or no...and showed her pictures from my cell phone. She was thrilled about the buddy blankets AND the animal purses. She actually ordered a horse purse but I told her I wouldn't be able to do one before Christmas so she ordered one for Valentine's Day instead. Is that not cool or what????
    Have fun! I know you will!
    Happy holidays!
    Angel

17. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Angel,
    That's great! Maybe she will tell her friends & sell more for you. I hope you didn't sell it too cheaply. I did tell you I paid $25 & the website in California was charging $39.95 + $10.95 shipping. Don't ever give away your hard work.
    Hugs, Jane