Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry A. View Post
    Beviboo! I found it! It's on Free Patterns - Download Free Patterns and it's called the Enchanted Forest Tablecloth.
    May the force be with you! ;-)
    Terry, You are a life saver... I believe this is exactly what I've been looking for. My daughter has a very large (8 ft) round table without any leaves and mentioned that she'd like for me to make her a 'large' doily (tablecloth) for the center of the table... many thanks... beverly

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to help. Keep me posted on how you are coming along with the pattern.

3. Likes Beviboo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is Absolutly Beautiful, wish I had the patience to work with thread, Its so hard for me to see the stitches once I get something so big. Great Job

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    That is Absolutly Beautiful, wish I had the patience to work with thread, Its so hard for me to see the stitches once I get something so big. Great Job
    I just hope I can do the pattern as much justice as you did... it really is exquisite work....beverly

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure you will do just fine! I really didn't think it was a difficult pattern and I've only been teaching myself thread crochet over the last year. In fact, I was 3/4 of the way through it before I noticed on the pattern that it was considered an advanced pattern. Of course, I had the occasional stops and starts where I had to rip out a couple rounds and do it over, but that was just because of my mistakes. The most time consuming part is making all the medallions (towards the end) and having to crochet each one on separately, which of course leaves lots and lots of extra loose ends to work in later.