Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Izzy's Pumpkin

Post Thanks / Like
    It would make a nice centerpiece. Saw it somewhere in the centre of a wreath. I used worsted weight, so maybe wreath one was sports weight cause it was probably a little smaller. Mine was 7 inches, The pattern designer is Fiber Doodles. You can check out her blog or if you are a member on Ravelry (free membership). Called The Pumpkin King. This gal is a Super designer! Made another one yesterday. Need son to get up to take pic on his phone like I did with first one. Should be up soon. As we have someone jackhammering the cemment floor downstairs. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    If I do make this again. I would like to line inside bottom of feet with plastic canvas or even card board for a little more stability.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just adoralbe!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the cutest pumkin pattern i have ever seen. I NEED TO MAKE ONE!Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just TOO cute!! Are you going to make a Pumkin Queen to go with him? Great job.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    24Griff, I'm sorry to inform you that you have been infected with the dread "cute, I must make it" disease. There are a few people on here that have spread this disease to the unsuspecting. MaryJane being one of them. Yes, I used her name. The first step to recovery is to admit and face your disease. Be careful there are a lot more than one!!! If they use cute in their post turn away!! This is all for your health and prosperity. Resist, resist!!

7. Likes 24griff, Irishjl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes-I'm Maryjane and I'm addicted to cute!!! But I still think King Pumpkin is CUTE!!!!

9. Likes 24griff liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    CUTE CUTE CUTE,,, it may be to late..my husband says there is probably no hope...He knows i want to make or have it all...i need lots of help..if there is any

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I admit I tried to print this pattern out without sucess. What am I doing wrong???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Yeah, I admit I tried to print this pattern out without sucess. What am I doing wrong???
    I looked into this. So sorry. I got this as a free pattern some time ago. Looks like The Pumkin King pattern is bundled with The Pulp the Pumpkin Pattern (for sale). This designer used to give free ones. Bad experiences with people using/selling Fiberdoodles designs,
    on the internet , as their own, put and end to that, looks like. TOO bad for us .