Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hey susan I am glad you figured it out. I got the pattern and haven't ever got around to trying it out yet. I have been crocheting ponchos and head bands for keeping the ears warm, I have my 5 names' squares made for arand almost ready to mail, and am working on 3 big afghan for 3 grandsons beds and then yesterday my hip and knee hurt so bad I took 3 Tylenol and laid down on the sofa and slept all afternoon. My leg is still hurting today. I don't know when if I will ever get to the toilet lid cover! Now something just happened to the screen and I don't know if I can even get this posted! XOXOXOXO. Patty

PS I guess it did post ok!
    Hi Patty! Sounds like you have enough to do for now!! I met the designer of that pattern on google+ while I was working on it, and we talked about it, she's really nice and own to earth. She also had posted a step by step picture tutorial of the way to do round 4 where everybody was getting stuck so I made as a beginner designer myself I made a suggestion about wording in the pattern and she said she would look at changing it because she, like me, wants comments and feedback on our work to make it easier for people to understand what their reading! It's good that tylenol helps, over the counter meds don't touch my pain so I don't bother with them, but take whatever works for you and be glad of it!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's Nice Susan!

The toilet lid we have will go down by itself but in order for it to go down by itself we have to start to close the lid and then let go and it will close by itself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your cover looks very nice

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a beautiful job. I love your toilet cover. It really looks nice. I am trying to figure out what kind of theme I want for my bathroom. I am doing themes for each room. Like for my living room I am doing it in Native American/Christian themes, my kitchen is going to be country style theme. I still have to figure out my craft room and bedroom yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire43 View Post
    Susan, you did a nice job of coordinating the colors in your bathroom. That is a nice pattern for the lid cover. I'm with Susan2014 about the men. I had two boys......
    I had 2 boys, well 3 counting my husband, who is the only one still here, but I have a son and a step son the same ages and they have the same name! I've always has a lid on my cover, just wash them. Dale's bathroom also has a new lid cover, and the seat stays up well and it doesn't cause him any problems. I'll toss it in the laundry from time to time, so in case anyone wants it, that's my story on it, lol! We have the taller big oval toilets but there is a pattern for both sizes, oval and regular style.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 03-23-2015 at 10:33 PM.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,
    You did a wonderful job! I love the pattern on the lid cover. I'd like to make that as a doily, like you mentioned. I also like the colors you used for the window curtain. Thanks for posting the photos!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Redhead Patty,
    You said something about your hip, knee and leg hurting. How are you doing? Is it still hurting?
    Jean Marie♥